Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#847 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (4)
Dakota T.
Dakota T.

My only issue is the price. But it's a Korean product. So I'm ok with spending a lot on it due to the ease of just driving to ulta instead of ordering online and waiting 4 to 6 weeks for it to arrive. I don't have a ton of blackheads on my nose, but it got the tiny ones I did have. Biore strips don't work for me, and this was the first one that did. And I love the 3 step process.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I am a Tony moly fan but I didn't expect go the nose strips to be as good as they were. This is a three step process so you will need time and be patient. It is totally worth it in the long run though because this was the best nose strip I have ever used. I never had one to actually get the blackheads out as this one did. I recommend it to everyone and buy it for my friends
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

THESE ARE AMAZING! If you've never tried this nose pack, you need to do so ASAP. This clears out all of my blackheads nicely. Plus, it's so fun to use! I got mine at Ulta for under $4. I love the three step process! I've noticed such a difference in my blackheads since I've been using this product. I will continue to repurchase this for as long as it's available!!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA

Pretty cool nose treatment if you have enough time. While first two seemed to be useful and actually removed a lot of black spots from my nose and made it look better, third step is absolutely unnecessary and hard to apply. Overall I might buy it again but not sure if I would recommend it as your weekly treatment. There are better pore strips that work quicker.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.

My favorite nose strips!! It's time consuming so only do this is you have the time for it. There are three strips in a pack. The first is for softening and opening your pores. The second is for removing the blackheads and dirt from your pores and the third is for soothing your skin! It smells good, it's gentle and the best part is that it was very effective!
Liz D.
Liz D.
Belle Isle, FL

I loved this process, it was longer but really fun and interesting. The nose strip itself didn't stick my my crevices and crannies as well as another popular prestige line's nose strip, I'm thinking next time I'll switch nose strips and use the one in this pack on my chin or forehead. But I'm definitely buying and using this once a month!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

I purchased this for $6 at Ulta. There are 3 pore strips that you use all in one session and it's one time use. I think it's really expensive just for 3 little strips that you use one time. I wasn't super impressed with the results either. It says it's supposed to shrunk pores which it did not. You're way better off buying another brand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX

Used once before. It is a longer more intense process than other pore strips but isn't too expensive for a one time use. I could notice some difference, but I felt like I would need to do it a few more times in order to get the full results I wanted. Over all, cute nose strip pack, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Tishomingo, OK

I purchased this particular product at my local ulta and I'll give it a decent rating! It wasn't bad but it honestly didn't do much for me! Is super cute packing! I'm thinking about giving it another shot! But usually if it's not great the first time I don't bother the second time! But super cute idea and packaging!
Leire A.
Leire A.
Abanto

This 3 step process, works. Literally covered with lines of nose-poo from each pore. I squee-ed in joy. There was SQUEEING. The price - also amazing. If you've had constant battles with clogged pores, seriously, check these out. Both white heads and black heads were removed, and pores remained clear for days.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Stefani R.
Stefani R.

I just bought this... Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Alex H.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT

I've been trying to get rid of my black heads on my nose. I recently bought this at ulta and tried it tonight, however the film on step 2 never wanted to separate on the actual sheet that goes on your nose. Do you have any tips on how to make it work? Or know anything better that may work to remove my blackheads? I can never get rid of them!

Join Now