Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#417 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (9)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville , OH

These are definitely interesting. It has a very intense strawberry smell (which I didn't enjoy because I don't like the smell of strawberries). It has a prep, the actual product, and a soothing afterwards patch which I enjoyed because pore strips can be very harsh on the skin sometimes. I felt like it was effective even though I didn't have that many blackheads. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Rattana C.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC

I really like the scent of this and it's fun to use. I would recommend this and it works better than biore slightly. The only down side to it is that it takes a long time and its a bit pricey. Other than that the three step process leaves your nose feeling smooth and not crusty like biore does. If you purchase then buy it from memebox and ulta but memebox is 3 bucks right now and ulta is 3.50
Dakota T.
Dakota T.

My only issue is the price. But it's a Korean product. So I'm ok with spending a lot on it due to the ease of just driving to ulta instead of ordering online and waiting 4 to 6 weeks for it to arrive. I don't have a ton of blackheads on my nose, but it got the tiny ones I did have. Biore strips don't work for me, and this was the first one that did. And I love the 3 step process.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I am a Tony moly fan but I didn't expect go the nose strips to be as good as they were. This is a three step process so you will need time and be patient. It is totally worth it in the long run though because this was the best nose strip I have ever used. I never had one to actually get the blackheads out as this one did. I recommend it to everyone and buy it for my friends
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

Puts. Biore. To. SHAME. This was the best experience! The Nose Pack is a three step treatment for blackheads on your nose. The first step helps agitate the skin's surface and pull up gross stuff (PS it smells like berries!). The second is the pore strip that removes the blackheads. And the third (which smells like strawberries!) moisturizes. Never going back!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.

My favorite nose strips!! It's time consuming so only do this is you have the time for it. There are three strips in a pack. The first is for softening and opening your pores. The second is for removing the blackheads and dirt from your pores and the third is for soothing your skin! It smells good, it's gentle and the best part is that it was very effective!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton

I love tonymoly products and have found they have the best nose strips, but these aren't it. I love their egg pore strips! This 3 step one is time consuming and I feel like it removes just as much as the one step egg pore strips. The last strip just didn't stay on for me either. This product also slightly irritated my skin. Cool idea though.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ

This product is very cost effective and has cuts packaging, but I doubt I'll be repurchasing. This was very time consuming-good for the evening time. I found that it really didn't remove as many black heads as the biore pore strips. I was able to decongest my pores manually after removing the strip. This product overall was just ok for me.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Belle Isle , FL

I loved this process, it was longer but really fun and interesting. The nose strip itself didn't stick my my crevices and crannies as well as another popular prestige line's nose strip, I'm thinking next time I'll switch nose strips and use the one in this pack on my chin or forehead. But I'm definitely buying and using this once a month!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

I purchased this for $6 at Ulta. There are 3 pore strips that you use all in one session and it's one time use. I think it's really expensive just for 3 little strips that you use one time. I wasn't super impressed with the results either. It says it's supposed to shrunk pores which it did not. You're way better off buying another brand.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?

Join Now