Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#604 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (7)
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I am a Tony moly fan but I didn't expect go the nose strips to be as good as they were. This is a three step process so you will need time and be patient. It is totally worth it in the long run though because this was the best nose strip I have ever used. I never had one to actually get the blackheads out as this one did. I recommend it to everyone and buy it for my friends
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

Puts. Biore. To. SHAME. This was the best experience! The Nose Pack is a three step treatment for blackheads on your nose. The first step helps agitate the skin's surface and pull up gross stuff (PS it smells like berries!). The second is the pore strip that removes the blackheads. And the third (which smells like strawberries!) moisturizes. Never going back!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.

My favorite nose strips!! It's time consuming so only do this is you have the time for it. There are three strips in a pack. The first is for softening and opening your pores. The second is for removing the blackheads and dirt from your pores and the third is for soothing your skin! It smells good, it's gentle and the best part is that it was very effective!
Liz D.
Liz D.
Belle Isle , FL

I loved this process, it was longer but really fun and interesting. The nose strip itself didn't stick my my crevices and crannies as well as another popular prestige line's nose strip, I'm thinking next time I'll switch nose strips and use the one in this pack on my chin or forehead. But I'm definitely buying and using this once a month!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

I purchased this for $6 at Ulta. There are 3 pore strips that you use all in one session and it's one time use. I think it's really expensive just for 3 little strips that you use one time. I wasn't super impressed with the results either. It says it's supposed to shrunk pores which it did not. You're way better off buying another brand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX

Used once before. It is a longer more intense process than other pore strips but isn't too expensive for a one time use. I could notice some difference, but I felt like I would need to do it a few more times in order to get the full results I wanted. Over all, cute nose strip pack, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK

I purchased this particular product at my local ulta and I'll give it a decent rating! It wasn't bad but it honestly didn't do much for me! Is super cute packing! I'm thinking about giving it another shot! But usually if it's not great the first time I don't bother the second time! But super cute idea and packaging!
Leire A.
Leire A.
Abanto

This 3 step process, works. Literally covered with lines of nose-poo from each pore. I squee-ed in joy. There was SQUEEING. The price - also amazing. If you've had constant battles with clogged pores, seriously, check these out. Both white heads and black heads were removed, and pores remained clear for days.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

This is a nice product to help with blackheads. You can definitely feel a difference after the three-step process, too. It smells like strawberries, but isn't too overpowering. I would recommend this if you have a decent amount of time on hand because it takes around 40 minutes from start to finish.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim

Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?

Join Now