Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#288 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm normally not a huge fan of nose strips, because they can cause your pores to be misshapen from the tugging and can exacerbate the look of enlarged pores, which nobody wants! But this nose pack by Tony Moly is actually pretty gentle on my nose, the packaging is so adorable, and it smells great! I would choose to use these over the Biore nose strips any day. They're a little pricey, going for around $3 a pack, but you get a 3-step process that'e more than effective at loosening all the gunk in your pores, and for someone with huge pores and a lot of sebaceous filaments like myself, pore strips can sometimes be a necessity. I'm definitely a fan of these!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love these!! I found a great deal on a 5-pack on Amazon!

The first nose strip opens your pores, and I swear you can feel the pores opening! It's the coolest feeling. It smells like strawberries!

The second strip is similar to a Biore nose strip, but it's pink. It worked quite well at pulling the gunk out of my pores!

The third strip closes the pores and leaves the skin feeling super soft! This one also smells like strawberries!

I love the way my pores look afterward! The whole process does take a while, but it's a nice little treat at the end of a crazy week. :)
Justine D.
Justine D.

This product is my absolute go-to for pore strips! After using other brand for so many years this one definitely wins. Unlike the other brands that just provide a strip to unclog pores this one cleans, extracts, and then SEALS your pores right back up! With other pore strips I had to use them every 3-5 days but this one I can get by with only using it once a month! The process is longer than other products but it sure is worth it! This pore strip leaves my nose smooth and clean, plus it smells like strawberries! Love, love, loveeeeee this product!
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN

This mask was pretty fun to use. I was worried at first that it wouldn't work and I would be putting all this junk on my face for nothing. But it actually worked pretty well! The second sheet that extracts the blackheads, I noticed, didn't really grab onto the ones on the tip of my nose but on the sides and a bit above the tip of my nose, it worked wonders. The last sheet was gooey and kept slipping a little down my nose but that wasn't really a big deal. My nose feels super smooth and I would definitely buy this again.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL

BEST PORE CLEARING SYSTEM EVER! I have very oily skin and have quite a lot of black heads around my nose. I was in Sephora one day and saw these cute pore packs near the checkout and decided to give it a try. I've used the biore pore strips for basically my whole life and figured these would be similar. Though it is a bit more pricey, I believe the tony moly to be far more effective. It is about an hour long process, which doesn't sound awesome but the three separate steps truly help to clear your pores, I have found
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Sioux Falls, SD

I just used this for the first time, a few hours ago. This is the FIRST pore strip that actually made my nose feel clean and tightened after using them. I love the three step process. The third step, though, made my skin really sticky, for a long time. So I rinsed my entire face. It is now, almost 12 hours later, and I can still see that the pores on my nose are tight and much smaller than they were before the strips. Definitely a fun pampering activity. (And they smell AMAZING!)
Arwa A.
Arwa A.

Best nose strip mask on the market. It's $3.50, and I've seen so many people say that's expensive?? No, that's very reasonably priced. Unlike Biore strips, you don't need to use this once a week. I use these like once very 3-4 months because that's how well they work. It's a three step process that softens your skin and closes the pores after unclogging them, which you can't get with most other nose strips. The strawberry smell can be a little overwhelming but you'll adjust. A+++
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Tiverton, RI

I am a huge fan or bioré pore pads, and I never thought I would find something I loved as much as them, however this product not only compares, but far surpasses the biore pads. The three step process makes application quick, and easy, and there is never a mistake due to too much moisture or too little time. These pads have a pleasant smell, come from natural ingredients, and remove much more dirt than biore pads ever did on my skin. At 3.50, they are pricey, but well worth it
Liza V.
Liza V.
Mesa, AZ

I bought it because Biore doesn't work on me and i was looking for a different product for my blackhead and cleanse my nose. I have to say compared to Biore it did extract some black heads in which amazed me and the three step procedure i really enjoyed. For the price ($3 that is really good price) you get a full experience although it is time consuming but leaving to great results. When i finished my nose felt so smooth!!Hands down to the packaging really cute!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA

The first two steps work amazingly together and pulled out a ton of blackheads and sebum (which are a huge issue on my nose). I found the last step unnecessary. It was slippery and my skin didn't absorb a lot of it. I didn't see a shrinking/closing of
pores as it suggested. Step 3 was refreshing but had a funky after smell!
Over all I liked it and found it effective! I'm going to buy many many more but maybe skip the third step!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George , Va

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?