BY TONYMOLY

Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm normally not a huge fan of nose strips, because they can cause your pores to be misshapen from the tugging and can exacerbate the look of enlarged pores, which nobody wants! But this nose pack by Tony Moly is actually pretty gentle on my nose, the packaging is so adorable, and it smells great! I would choose to use these over the Biore nose strips any day. They're a little pricey, going for around $3 a pack, but you get a 3-step process that'e more than effective at loosening all the gunk in your pores, and for someone with huge pores and a lot of sebaceous filaments like myself, pore strips can sometimes be a necessity. I'm definitely a fan of these!
Justine D.
Justine D.
This product is my absolute go-to for pore strips! After using other brand for so many years this one definitely wins. Unlike the other brands that just provide a strip to unclog pores this one cleans, extracts, and then SEALS your pores right back up! With other pore strips I had to use them every 3-5 days but this one I can get by with only using it once a month! The process is longer than other products but it sure is worth it! This pore strip leaves my nose smooth and clean, plus it smells like strawberries! Love, love, loveeeeee this product!
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This mask was pretty fun to use. I was worried at first that it wouldn't work and I would be putting all this junk on my face for nothing. But it actually worked pretty well! The second sheet that extracts the blackheads, I noticed, didn't really grab onto the ones on the tip of my nose but on the sides and a bit above the tip of my nose, it worked wonders. The last sheet was gooey and kept slipping a little down my nose but that wasn't really a big deal. My nose feels super smooth and I would definitely buy this again.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST PORE CLEARING SYSTEM EVER! I have very oily skin and have quite a lot of black heads around my nose. I was in Sephora one day and saw these cute pore packs near the checkout and decided to give it a try. I've used the biore pore strips for basically my whole life and figured these would be similar. Though it is a bit more pricey, I believe the tony moly to be far more effective. It is about an hour long process, which doesn't sound awesome but the three separate steps truly help to clear your pores, I have found
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Tiverton, RI
I am a huge fan or bioré pore pads, and I never thought I would find something I loved as much as them, however this product not only compares, but far surpasses the biore pads. The three step process makes application quick, and easy, and there is never a mistake due to too much moisture or too little time. These pads have a pleasant smell, come from natural ingredients, and remove much more dirt than biore pads ever did on my skin. At 3.50, they are pricey, but well worth it
Liza V.
Liza V.
Mesa, AZ
I bought it because Biore doesn't work on me and i was looking for a different product for my blackhead and cleanse my nose. I have to say compared to Biore it did extract some black heads in which amazed me and the three step procedure i really enjoyed. For the price ($3 that is really good price) you get a full experience although it is time consuming but leaving to great results. When i finished my nose felt so smooth!!Hands down to the packaging really cute!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
The first two steps work amazingly together and pulled out a ton of blackheads and sebum (which are a huge issue on my nose). I found the last step unnecessary. It was slippery and my skin didn't absorb a lot of it. I didn't see a shrinking/closing of
pores as it suggested. Step 3 was refreshing but had a funky after smell!
Over all I liked it and found it effective! I'm going to buy many many more but maybe skip the third step!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
How cute first of all is the packaging on these adorable things. I love them to bits. It is a 3 step processes.
1. Opens up pores and softens skin to make extractions easy
2. Actual nose pore strip that removes all the little black heads
3. Is the best part and makes me sad isn't included with more black head removing products sanitizes and closes back up the pores so your skin is not venerable to breakouts after
Rattana C.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
I really like the scent of this and it's fun to use. I would recommend this and it works better than biore slightly. The only down side to it is that it takes a long time and its a bit pricey. Other than that the three step process leaves your nose feeling smooth and not crusty like biore does. If you purchase then buy it from memebox and ulta but memebox is 3 bucks right now and ulta is 3.50
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
My only issue is the price. But it's a Korean product. So I'm ok with spending a lot on it due to the ease of just driving to ulta instead of ordering online and waiting 4 to 6 weeks for it to arrive. I don't have a ton of blackheads on my nose, but it got the tiny ones I did have. Biore strips don't work for me, and this was the first one that did. And I love the 3 step process.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Is this a good product to remove white heads?