BY TONYMOLY

Craving some new and exciting beauty products? Well this Pure Eco Snail Moisture Gel from Tony Moly is the perfect addition to your beauty regimen. Developed to ultimate moisturize, this product contains 90 percent snail secretion filtrate. The extra collagen and elastin in the secretion helps to treat any dry, irritated skin and is perfect for those hard to soften places like elbows or feet. This super size tub gives a long lasting value. Tony Moly is a Korean beauty brand who's global presence makes it a wonderful blend of innovation and popular cosmetics with adorable packaging. see more...

• Does this go on sticky or does it sink in nicely? I've lo...2 Answers
  • I noticed alcohol is in this product, so does it break yo...2 Answers
  • Does this leave your face sticky or leave residue?1 Answers
Tony Moly Pure Snail Moisture Gel
  • "Wonderful moisturizing gel. It leaves my skin smooth and improved my skin tone right away. Can be used under makeup or before bed. Large size. Will last a long time. " in 7 reviews
  • "I used this as both my winter and summer daytime moisturizer whilst I was in Seoul, and loved it from the start of using it! I noticed when I applied it, it had a slight tingling sensation and I'm not sure as to why that is so be careful if you're on the more sensitive side. Loved how this hydrated and moisturised my skin, especially for a gel! definitely helped my bb cream sit on my skin nicely too as it wasn't drying or too oily! " in 4 reviews
tay f.
Flint, MI
This product is extremely lightweight and kind of cooling. I purchased it on Amazon. I don't really think it makes a good moisturizer because of how strong the fragrance is, there is a lot of alcohol which makes it more drying than anything. It smells like some type of hair gel, which I personally didn't mind, except for the fact that it meant there was more alcohol. It also stays quite tacky for a while before drying down.
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I love love love this product!!! I needed something to help with when my skin got extremely dry especially in the winter time. I use this stuff every night before bed for a week or two and my skin felt so much better
Mary S.
Camden
I use this every night. My skin has become so much softer and firmer since I started using this, and if I go a few days without using it, I can definitely tell a difference in the brightness! The scent is a little much for me, but I only put it on at night, so I don’t mind it too much.
Jasmin M.
I like the performance of this product. It's very lightweight, moisturizes well, and absorbs pretty quickly (if you don't use too much) without being sticky. It made my skin feel soft, smooth, and not oily or irritated .

Despite all of that, I absolutely hate how it smells. It's kinda perfume-y and strong. I bought two of these on memebox some time ago and it's taking me forever to use up because of the scent (and the jar is huge). I ended up using up my last jar on legs and feet because I didn't want to put it on my face. Now I'm trying to use up the second jar.

Basically, if it weren't for the scent, I'd love this product. I also wish it came with a pump or in a tube. I'm somewhat concerned about air getting into the product and degrading. This is more of a concern when I'm using a product on my face; I don't care as much when it comes to body products.
Brittany W.
As mentioned by someone else, I'd give 5 stars but I cannot stand the perfume. The smell isn't bad to me. If I were to use this as a body lotion, I'd be more ok with the scent. But because I use this for my face, the scent is far too strong. And I also feel weird about putting fragranced items, that are this potent on my face but because of how good this product is, I overlook the scent. I love putting this on both morning and night after my daily routines, and it goes on light weight. The gel is really cooling, just like a sheet mask, and leaves skin nice and silky. In the mornings I see a difference now in my complexion and my skin feels so hydrated.
Efa O.
New York
This is my all time favourite gel moisturizer!!!!!This stuff saves me in the winter. It's light enough to layer under other products but still moisturizing enough to use alone if you are in a rush. It always leave my skin plump and fresh and never feels heavy. And it's a good bang for your buck and suitable for oily combination skin
Gentle, cooling and have you seen the size of this product? It opens with a clear lid that pops off, I haven't even used the product in the TUB! It's a Ben & Jerry's pint of snail secretion which sounds icky but let's be honest - IT WORKS! It's a part of my nightly skin care routine and worth every penny! Don't be scared, try it, I also love the smell because there is none! Great for sensitive skin like mine! Want to stay youthful and wrinkle free? I highly recommend incorporating this into your routine!
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Another of my ride-or-die products! I'll admit that it felt weird to be putting snail secretions on my face but the results are worth it: plumper and more youthful looking skin, smoothing out of fine lines and wrinkles(especially good for neck and décolletage)! Plus it comes in a large tub that will last you for ages for around $20.
Mara J.
I live this brand but this product wasn't for me. It's great for someone who he oily skin and is looking for a light moisturizer that dries quickly and you can wear under makeup. I have very dry skin and it just wasn't enough for me. There is no weird odor at all. You also get a giant container for the price. I bought mine on Amazon.
Alma T.
Salinas , CA
I have really oily skin and this moisture gel is fantastic on my skin! This is my go to moisturizer and I wish it was easier to find in stores. I have bought this moisturizer from various sites and the price ranges from $10-20. It might seem scary to think about putting snail gel on your face but trust me this moisture gel is sooo good.
Travis T.
Traverse City, MI
I've been thinking of trying this, but one of the top ingredients is denatured alcohol, not a good sign. My skin isn't overly sensitive, but I'd rather not do damage to it even if it's feeling softer. Any input or explanation?
Jeanette M.
Ok the thought of this being made with snails kind of freaks me out but then I'm intrigued by it also. What do you use this for and does it smell funny, is it sticky?
Ashley J.
Does this go on sticky or does it sink in nicely? I've looked at this a few times but chose the Mizon snail instead.
Julia M.
Is this suitable for acne prone skin?
Jasmine L.
I noticed alcohol is in this product, so does it break you out for those with sensitive skin?