BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Leaves skin feel fresh and silky without stickiness. After shower, gently apply over your body where it feels dry. see more...

Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is an overall good aloe Vera cream. There’s nothing about it that makes it particularly better than other companies but nevertheless it’s really cooling on the skin and moisturizes it well but does leave a tacky feeling.
Britney W.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE this gel. I use it for everything. It is really refreshing and moisturizing for a great price. You also get a lot of product.
NaDa M.
Cairo
This product is a very good product i use it for hair and face and everything it comes in handy and in a good value .. i buy it onlibe or some of my friends get it for me .. it is so gentle on skin it is really awesome .. it doesn't harm any of skintypes ..
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
It’s so nice gel smells delicious.. has nice packaging.. it makes my body soft and smooth.. the smell long lasting.. l bought it on line.. it’s first time I use it .. l used it on my face as a mask .
Andrea R.
leon guanajuato
That works amazing on my skin, now my skin looks so good thanks to this product and also it was not so expensive so I'll buy a new one when I finish mine, because i wanna keep my skin as now (Almost perfect), and of course I'll recommend it to all my friends,cuz it really works
Aira R.
The packaging always gets me but the product itself is also good. It feels very soothing for when my skin gets really red. I do usually treat it as a face mask treatment for my dry skin. My sister got it for me.