Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet

Propolis Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Propolis Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Propolis Mask Sheet

What type of skin is this product for?
Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet Has anyone used it before?
I have heard if you're allergic to bees to be very careful using this product. Has anyone else tried this product that's is allergic? I love TM sheet masks and I have heard propolis is amazing for the skin. I would like to try it but afraid since I am allergic to bees.
Start your review of Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
This is one of my all-time favorite masks! I have combination/sensitive skin, and this mask does a great job of soothing my redness and I always feel nice and hydrated. (I bought like, 20 masks at the Tonymoly store when I was in Russia because they were so affordable!)in reviews
Newport, KY
Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet uploaded by Heather R.
Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet after being in the sun all day yesterday I thought my skin could use some soothing and that exactly what it did this mask also hydrated this is a a amazing mask I highly recommend it
Saint Paul, MN
This was amazing on my skin-it made my face soft and feel super hydrated. It was a little wetter than I am used too but it didn’t slide around on my face. It wasn’t too big or too small either-Love this mask!
The face mask had a strong scent but very toleratble. As for the mask itself, it was drenched in essence and felt cooling on the face. Overall there was no surprising change to my skin but it felt plump and hydrated.
Salisbury, NC
I’ve yet to find something made by tony moly that I don’t like. Everything is just fantastic! You just can’t go wrong with anything they put out!
Great Falls
My skin can have days that it gets really irritated an need to be soothed. I have an allergy to aloe so I have to be careful what I can use. This mask help soothe my skin after my acne started to flare up really bad. It help tone it down.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is great for moisture! I find that most masks that are honey flavored are extremely moisturizing! I would definitely recommend these for anyone, especially those with dry skin types!
Penn Valley, CA
Love honey sheet masks. I feel like they are the most hydrating and smell great as well. They make my skin look glowy and gorgeous the next day after use. Love tonymoly products and this mask is great
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Extremely hydrating. Mask fit is very nice. Nice honey mask for the price. Can’t go wrong with this one.
Cleveland, OH
This mask was ok. Nothing really special to compliment but nothing to really complain about either. It was just ok.
Bradenton, FL
This worked great on my face left a serious glow soft refreshed skin no irration seriously effective very happy with the oroduct