Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet

Propolis Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Propolis Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Propolis Mask Sheet

Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet Has anyone used it before?
I have heard if you're allergic to bees to be very careful using this product. Has anyone else tried this product that's is allergic? I love TM sheet masks and I have heard propolis is amazing for the skin. I would like to try it but afraid since I am allergic to bees.
Start your review of Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
“This is one of my all-time favorite masks! I have combination/sensitive skin, and this mask does a great job of soothing my redness and I always feel nice and hydrated. (I bought like, 20 masks at the Tonymoly store when I was in Russia because they were so affordable!)” in 17 reviews
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a great mask. It worked as expected. Not bad for a dollar. A majority of my masks were purchased from Shop Miss A. The paper masks are either a hit or miss. This one was definitely a hit. It was left on for 25 minutes. It left my skin smooth & clear. I would definitely purchase this mask again.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
These easy-to-use masks are a great way to rehydrate your skin in 30 minutes or less. When I'm feeling lazy, I'll throw on these Tony moly masks because the serum is on the folded paper mask. That being said, I couldn't tell the difference in my skin a couple hours after. It is great for a quick refresher.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet uploaded by Jussschwan  M.
I love face masks!! This 1 smells amazing, like honey, it made my face feel really soft after and my pores were minimized. I picked this up in Korea but they sell Tony Moly at Ulta. I recommend trying sheet face masks, they’re awesome since there’s minimal mess. They’re prepackaged with the product on them, so all you have to do is tear open the pack, apply, wait, and wash off or follow whatever instructions the package says. There’s sheet masks that address different skincare needs; I’ve tried different kinds and I’ve been pleased with them all.
Combination / Acne
Raleigh , NC
Bought mine at Ulta, reasonable price. Wish it helped with pore size more. It’s really hydrating and smells good... I’ve tried the Pearl one and find that that one works better for me since I have acne scars. But for people with more normal skin and only want hydration, this is a good one.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
State College, PA
This mask didn’t work for me, which was disappointing as I’ve liked other TonyMoly products I have purchased. Rather than the intended skin-soothing effect, I experienced irritation and itching, and ended up removing the sheet mask after ~5 min. Your individual results may vary (I may have a sensitivity to one of the ingredients), so maybe patch test using the liquid in the pouch and wait to see whether you react. If not, it’s probably ok to put on your face.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring
VIRGINIA BCH
I love Tony Moly and I love sheet masks.  So I constantly am purchasing and using all of Tony Moly's sheet masks.   I have tried them all.  This is a great mask for makes my skin and it makes my skin look fantastic.  After use my dark spots and scars look like they are about to disappear. It makes my skin so soft and helps to clear us my acne.
Santa Monica, CA
Feels nice but I'm not convinced it did a whole lot. I got a good deal on these at Ulta so decided to try. It's not as moisturizing as I had hoped. I have other products with 'propolis' which I LOVE so had high hopes. There is a lot of product on the mask itself which is nice and my skin felt soft so worth checking out for an inexpensive 'pick-me-up' mask.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Langley, WA
Adorable packaging, cheap, light-non intrusive smell, hello! Definitely one of the better low-cost masks I've used. Not the most hydrating as far as propolis goes, my skin is chronically dehydrated and anything bee-related is my holy grail, but effective for a cheap mask.
Oily / Uneven Skin Tone
Richmond, KY
I use this mask whenever my skin is feeling really dry or inflamed and let me tell you, it is a life saver! You can see and feel a noticeable difference after using them, honestly I love how great they make my face feel and look. I recommend this specific mask to EVERYONE
Dry / Dark Spots
Houston
I love these Tony moly face sheets. They're super easy to use and affordable. Only takes a few minutes out of your day. I prefer to use them in the morning to kickstart my skin and feel refreshed. This one feels so moisturizing. However, I do think there are better sheet masks out there so I rated accordingly.