BY TONYMOLY

Propolis Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Propolis Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Propolis Mask Sheet see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "This is one of my all-time favorite masks! I have combination/sensitive skin, and this mask does a great job of soothing my redness and I always feel nice and hydrated. (I bought like, 20 masks at the Tonymoly store when I was in Russia because they were so affordable!)" in 17 reviews
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
Besides the hyaluronic sheet mask, this is one of my favorite Tony Moly sheet masks! For starters, I am always happy when sheet masks are actually big enough to fit my huge face lol. The mask also comes completely soaked in the essence, which is nice because you know you’ll have enough to evenly cover your whole face. Because propolis has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and healing benefits, this works fantastically after any heavy acne treatments or extractions. Ulta stopped carrying these in store, though, so now I’m not sure where to find them :(
Erika B.
I’ve used them about three times and so far I’ve gathered the following...

Pros:
very rich in moisture
low fragrance
thick sheet, not flimsy

Cons:
it’s so rich in moisture, it almost feels gooey.

Theres nothing I would improve about this mask. Although I put rich in moisture for both a pro and con, it’s definitely something I can personally work with. It leaves my face both feeling and looking soft.
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
While I love Tony Moly because they’re super inexpensive, I do feel like there is a thicker layer of residue on my face left after I remove my mask. Sometimes I use masks in the morning to replace my morning routine if I’m busy running around the house and I find that I have to wash this off of my face if I’m going to be seeing the world soon. Works great as a night mask though.
Ruth K.
Love tony moly products because they are affordable and fun to use! You can buy these face masks at any ulta or on amazon. They are great for hydrating the skin and after use, you can simply apply your lotion and be done with your skin routine. No need to wash off the product after use. They are great for those day winter days and also great to use during the summer. Stick them in the fridge and have a cool face mask ready for you after the long days in the sun. They are moisturizing and soothing. Great product!
Sammi M.
These masks are really relaxing although I don’t normally get the ones with that packaging. I’ll add a picture of the ones I purchase from Ulta but I love them. Really refreshing such cute envelopes to hold the sheet masks too the only con is that they’re like tacky when you take them off but just run the serum into your skin.
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
I love Tony Moly as a brand. Their products are generally high quality, and of course their packaging is too damned adorable. Upon application this mask was a nice experience, but my skin was slightly irritated after removing the sheet. I find that honey based products usually cause some irritation for me, though.
SarahBeth w.
First off I must say I love Korean skincare. I’m really into sheet masks and am always trying new things. I like this cutesy brand, the packing is so clever. This sheet mask had a lovely sweet scent and my skin felt soft and supple afterwards. I love sheet masks!! Everyone needs to try this mask!
Heather E.
Raleigh, NC
Bought mine at Ulta, reasonable price. Wish it helped with pore size more. It’s really hydrating and smells good... I’ve tried the Pearl one and find that that one works better for me since I have acne scars. But for people with more normal skin and only want hydration, this is a good one.
Alexandria V.
I love tonymoly masks and this one have me a nice glow immediately and the day after.

application is always a mess but with tonymoly you always get a TON of liquid so I know my face is drenched with the good stuff even if I rip the dang nose piece on the mask every sincgle time.
Jessica W.
Love these sheet masks! I originally tried tried them through peach and lily - before stores started selling them.  The packaging is nice,  easy to see the mask.  I'm a repeat user of the products - weekly.  I can't think of any improvements at the moment
Jennifer C.
I have heard if you're allergic to bees to be very careful using this product. Has anyone else tried this product that's is allergic? I love TM sheet masks and I have heard propolis is amazing for the skin. I would like to try it but afraid since I am allergic to bees.