Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet uploaded by TaShyra G.Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet uploaded by Katy P.

BY TONYMOLY

Propolis Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Propolis Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Propolis Mask Sheet see more...

• I have heard if you're allergic to bees to be very careful using ...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Ruth K.
Love tony moly products because they are affordable and fun to use! You can buy these face masks at any ulta or on amazon. They are great for hydrating the skin and after use, you can simply apply your lotion and be done with your skin routine. No need to wash off the product after use. They are great for those day winter days and also great to use during the summer. Stick them in the fridge and have a cool face mask ready for you after the long days in the sun. They are moisturizing and soothing. Great product!
Jeni H.
Henrico
I should note that I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks… I want to like them because then I don’t have to spend the next 10 minutes scrubbing mask off my face but I just find them so uncomfortable to wear and if you don’t like perfectly flat and even sometimes when you do the stuff runs down your neck. Anyway this left my face feeling sticky to the point that I needed to rinse my face off when I was done. I’ve used other facemask that don’t leave me feeling like this once it dries.
allie B.
['State College', ''], PA
This mask didn’t work for me, which was disappointing as I’ve liked other TonyMoly products I have purchased. Rather than the intended skin-soothing effect, I experienced irritation and itching, and ended up removing the sheet mask after ~5 min. Your individual results may vary (I may have a sensitivity to one of the ingredients), so maybe patch test using the liquid in the pouch and wait to see whether you react. If not, it’s probably ok to put on your face.
Gris V.
Hayward, CA
The entire Tony Moly skin care line packaging is so cute! From bright colors to cute shapes and figures. I have tried other face masks that irritated my skin and cause lots of bumps and redness. I hate two tiny molly masks a shot: I tried the Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet and Tony Moly Green Tea Mask Sheet. I loved them! They had instructions that were not in English but they had picture instructions so it was easy to use. I left the mask on for about 15 minutes and I loved the results. My skin was so hydrated and radiant, it felt so smooth and healthy for the next 3-5 days. I love them. I got a friend to try them and she got her mom into them too. If you’ve always wanted to try a face mask TRY THESE!!
Valerie L.
Indianapolis
I love TonyMoly sheet masks. They’re great quick and easy to use. Always work out. It’s an old reliable when my skin is acting up. The great price point can’t be bit. This one specifically is so gentle on your skin it leave a nice hydration after it’s been removed. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice hydrating masks
Lizz C.
MISSION, TX
This mask feels so nice on the skin. It has propolis which is very hydrating. This mask is perfect during the winter time, when our skin needs it the most. I had patches of dry skin on my nose, forehead, and sides of my mouth. After a few minutes my dry patches were gone. Also the scent is pleasant and not too strong.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I loved this mask! It felt very nice on my skin and the smell was so delightful. I’m very much a fan and would use this regularly. I like the price points for Tony Moly in general and this one was beyond worth it! Had a lot of great nutrients for the skin and recommend for a variety of skin types!
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
For the price, I just looooove Tonymoly masks and this honey one is no exception. They always leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. As someone with sensitive and acne-prone skin, I’ve also never had to worry about reactions with Tonymoly products. The honey is great for soothing redness too.
Nissa P.
Livingston
I feel like any Korean skin masks are going to be really good because Korean skincare products are so good. I love that masks like this are drenched with product to the point where there excess. You can use that to rub on your neck and arms. My skin always feels great after using it.
Amy K.
This Tony Moly mask is an especially good mask for the price range. It smelled lovely and I felt like my face was really soft and bright afterwards. I bought mine in Korea, but it can be found online. I think it’s a pretty solid mask that gives more value for what it costs.
Jenn C.
I have heard if you're allergic to bees to be very careful using this product. Has anyone else tried this product that's is allergic? I love TM sheet masks and I have heard propolis is amazing for the skin. I would like to try it but afraid since I am allergic to bees.