BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Removes blackheads and dead skin cells. How to use: 1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging. 2. Sweep gently like pressing lightly with tissue. 3. Rinse with warm water and foam cleanser. see more...

Laura Y.
Bedlington, Bedlington
I suffer from random breakouts around my jaw line so was had my apprehensions on weather this would be good for my skin but i was so wrong.
This has actually helped my spots but has somehow left my skin also felling really moisturized and very clean. I am in love already and its only been a week.
The light fragrance is perfect for its use as it fades when being used so there is'nt that strong odor left once your ready for makeup.
I paid just over £10 for this but would definitely re-purchase!

Chanyn H.
Gentle enough for everyday use and has a pleasant smell. I bought this at tj maxx and think it is very affordable for the amount of product you get. This is a very effective product and the packaging is nice and easy to access the product inside. I will buy this again and it has become a permanent member of my morning skin care routine
A L.
Escobedo
Excelente producto, me sirvió mucho, últimamente me he quedado sin fondo para volver a consumirlo, pero es execelente el producto!!