BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains horse oil that helps rough and dry skin to become smooth and silky. Double layer sheet gently wraps around the skin to effectively deliver highly concentrated moisture essence to the skin. Helps with wrinkle improvements & whitening to complete firm and glowing skin. How to Use: After cleansing, place the mask on the face. Remove the mask sheet after 10-20 minutes, then gently pat the face for maximum absorption. Pack Size - 5 pcs see more...

Briana s.
Alameda, CA
This product is sooo hydrating!! After I dermaroll my face, I always apply a face mask to lock in some essence and moisture into my skin. It's kinda pricey in my location, but the mask really hydrates my dry and irritated face after I dermaroll at home. Definitely a must-have.
Madeline H.
The masks are super convenient. You can still feel the moisture until you wash it off with water. They also have a cream version of this which I prefer! The cream is on the thicker side if you are okay with that. But overall would hikes recommend this product!
Julie L.
San Francisco , CA
Love this sheet mask. Super convenient like all sheet masks because you could just throw it off after it's done, but this one is especially soothing and leaves my skin very happy afterwards. Horse sounds strange but I like this product enough to keep using it.
Swetha R.
Bradbury, CA
I initially got this as a gimmick as horse fat just seem like a very out there beauty product to me however I ended up really loving this mask and used my friends as well because of how hydrated and Supple my skin felt afterwards
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
A decent deal for 5 pieces to this set. Works well and Tony Moly has some seriously awesome sheet masks. These are no exception! They show immediate an immediate difference in your skin afterwards (in a good way!)
Destiny S.
This brand face masks are always really heavy with product. I would day it is pretty much dripping wit product. They leave your skin feeling refreshed. I really liked the way this mask smelled.
Sarah J.
Tony Moly’s sheet masks are LIFE. They have a mask for any and every skin issue and they genuinely work. I personally love the pore masks and the hydrating masks. These are a must have.
Sonja K.
Monterey
I was a little thrown off by the name of this item, but I purchased this at Ulta, which carried it, so I had to try it. Not my favorite Tony Moly product, but I would repurchase.
Ashley F.
I absolutely loved this product. This product was so gooey or sticky and it was a decent price. It was gentle on my skin, didn’t give me a rash. It was beautifully packaged. I would definitely recommend.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love masks, especially ones that contain natural ingredients that work! It met my expectations and is most effective after several uses. I got this from a Korean brand website. I’d recommend this to most skin types.