Tony Moly - Pokemon Kkobugi Hydrating Foam Cleanser 150ml 150ml uploaded by Thisbeth C.Tony Moly - Pokemon Kkobugi Hydrating Foam Cleanser 150ml 150ml uploaded by Alexander C.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. Rich lather cleanses every part of skin. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Catherine C.
Orlando
My skin is not very sensitive, but this cleanser really irritated my skin. I bought this because it is Pokémon and purchased it in a set of three and gave the rest to my friends and kept this one. It didn’t smell as good as Tony Moly products usually do and it made my skin feel raw, like a painful raw almost. My skin was very red afterwards, and stayed red for a while. It just felt like it stripped my skin too much and didn’t hydrate it at all. I was only able to use it a few times before I gave up and completely switched cleansers.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I ordered a bunch of samples of all the pokemon cleansers. While bulbasaur was my favorite cleanser, they all perform amazingly, especially with a cleansing brush and help motivate my 'tween daughter to wash her face. Trying to teach a tween proper skin care is like pulling teeth!
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing cleaser really good, i recommended as well, so cute packaging. Nice price, good value. The only thing bad its dont contact with the eyes, burn a little bit
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I really enjoy this foaming face wash. It smells close to a floral scent. And doing a medium sized drop will wash your face really good! I have combination skin and it gets rid of a lot of oils from my T zone and moisturizes my cheeks. I also love that as you wash you'll feel a squeaky clean when you wash it all off!! I defiantly would buy more of this product!!
Norma E.
I love any Tony Moly products! They help my face feel very refreshing after use. This cleanser helped my face feel less dry!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I love Tony Moly products. The packaging is so adorable. The products are high quality. They are perfect for sensitive skin.
Hannah M.
Waxahachie, TX
I absolutely love this product, and it's super cute too! I use several Tony Moly products, and I recommend them all!
Natasza M.
This foam cleanser is amazing! It says you should end this in 12 months and Istg to its not possible to use it all in one year! You need like pease amount of it to cleanse your entire face! It wash off dirt, sebum, even make up. Skin is really clean after it. And you can use it with brush like foreo.
Chrissie L.
Ok, so I bought this intially thinking it was one of those foaming face masks and when I realised it was a face wash I was a little disappointed. I bought the whole range of these and this one is by far my favourite. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, bright and hydrated and I never want to use another face wash ever. The consistancy is great and it foams up nicely while using it. Has a nice fresh smell. Plus the packaging is super cute.
Alexander C.
Orlando, FL
This is the best foam cleanser for me skin type making my skin softly and clean its all that I was expected you can get it in Amazon it's effective have a good price amazing smelt