Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Pokemon Hand Cream (Eevee) 30ml 30ml

Tony Moly - Pokemon Hand Cream (Eevee) 30ml 30ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Offers moisture and keratin to fragile nails and dry cuticle. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Pokemon Hand Cream (Eevee) 30ml 30ml!
Kelli S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Overall it's a great product. I bought the whole collection of these hand creams & they haven't failed me at all. It makes your hands feel smooth & soft. If you lotion your hands frequently like I do, it'll last you from 4 - 6 weeks. It has a pleasant smell ( it smells like baby powder). Overall, if you want a small hand creme to carry in your bag, this is the one.
Jessica B.
Barstow, CA
I love this little bottle and it’s sweet smell. I keep it in my purse and it’s a great buy
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
I love the smell of this! It's a nice light cream perfect for summer time. I'll admit that I totally bought it for the packaging and was a little skeptical regarding the quality. I was happily mistaken. If you have super dry hands this formula is not for you, but if you need a nice light summer moisturizer than this is perfect.
Sharon L.
Jerusalem , Jerusalem
Tony Moly - Pokemon Hand Cream (Eevee) 30ml 30ml uploaded by Sharon L.
I love this hand cream so much! First of all its super cute 😍And second of all its a really good hand cream, it's is very Moisturizing. Really good value for money, i just love it!

Looking for your answer?