BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Offers moisture and improves skin elasticity. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Janet Y.
Los Angeles
A little goes a long way especially with this cream. I bought it at the TONYMOLY store. It was very effective and did not disappoint. First time user and already pleased. Would buy again, especially since I love the products! Very affordable
Seher Q.
london
Cheese firming cream, haha I don't know why I bought this I think I was hungry but the product isn't bad! The packaging also kind of made me buy it! It's a gentle cream and although it didn't make me look like cheese I did love the smell 😂❤️