Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist

Pocket Bunny Mist - Tony Moly's Pocket Bunny Mist is a soothing, hydrating face mist infused with fruit extracts to help boost elasticity while moisturizing dry, tired, or sensitive skin. This multi-functional face mist instantly hydrates, sets makeup, and supports skin elasticity. It's also infused with a blend of fruit extracts, including aloe vera, which helps to soothe irritated skin. - Pocket Bunny Mist

Can this be used on a fresh face (no makeup) to refresh tired senses? Or is this similar to a makeup setting spray?
Where can you buy this?
how well does it moisturize your face?
Start your review of Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist!
7 months ago
I absolutely love this it’s such a refreshing product. A little must goes along way . I would recommend this product to anyone that loves Korean skin care products. A must have for any beach or high humidity vacation. And to any of my southern belles it’s a must have . I use this daily I love this and will be using it as long as they keep it in stock
2 years agoActon, MA
I love this little mist so much. I keep it in my purse and bring it out whenever I want to feel more fresh. It smells so good and it looks adorable! I always get compliments on it and questions on where I bought it lol !
2 years ago
This product smells good and has really cute packaging. Other than that...I have nothing good to say. I'm not a huge fan of face mists/sprays in general (they hardly seem to do anything, so why are we paying so much money for them??). But even amongst face mists, this product fell short... It's really really small (I ordered online, so I didn't know until it arrived), and I've seen face mists that are the same prize and twice as big. Also, the spray mechanism makes it come out as a spritz rather than a mist? So...the liquid that comes out is more like small drops of water being thrown at your face rather than a refreshing mist, which is the only plus I get from face mists in the first place :(
2 years agoCHINO, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it sets your makeup and refreshes your skin at the same time. I normally don't like the baby powder scented things but this one was pleasantly scented. I get so many compliments and its very cute to have in my purse on the go, the mister on it is spectacular even thought it is small ( the perfect size for even a small purse) it lasts quite a long time. totally worth the money and as a tonymoly fanatic if I had to choose my favorite product by him I would have to say this is at the top of my list.
3 years agoRock Hill
Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist uploaded by Angel W.
Would rate 6/5 if I could. Very moisturizing and smells wonderful. The scent is almost like peaches and is very refreshing. The bottle is very cute. It had a bunny top. I will definitely buy this again. This is one of my favorites.
3 years ago
This has been one of my favorite mists. First of all, the packaging is SOOO cute, which is a big plus. It is moisturizing, but not greasy. It's a light mist, for sure, and it smells so sweet and fruity. It's definitely worth the money, and I've liked it better than most other (more expensive) mists.
2 years agoTampa, FL
The smell is amazing and it's really flowery, and I spritz this on occasionally in the mornings to smell better. Despite this, however, the smell is NOT long-lasting and wears off in about 20 minutes. Not worth the money I spent on it and would not buy it again. If you're only there for the cute packaging, though, totally buy this; it serves as an adorable addition to my makeup collection!
2 years agoDurham, NC
This spray is awesome. The mist comes out delicate and fine so I'm comfortable spraying it over makeup if I need to. It's great to touch up with or to cool you off on a hot summer day. Lightly scented, I can't imagine anyone noticing the scent at all. It's a great travel size as well. Now I need a second one so my sister stops stealing mine!
2 years agoLayton, UT
This mist smells like hairspray. It also leaves skin feeling sticky which is not what im looking for in a face mist. I prefer ones that hydrate and leave the skin feeling silky when i need that extra pick me up. Maybe this mist would work better as a primer, but the string alcohol hairpsray smell is what makes this product a pass for me.
2 years ago
Nice and refreshing against the skin. It has a cooling and fresh scent. It's a great pick me up to use throughout the day. It has adorable packaging, it's a cute white bunny. When I sprayed my face it didn't mess up my makeup and felt great. I would recommend this to others.  Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...