Add a Photo

Allison H.
Allison H.
Jan. 20, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I am a huge fan of Tony Moly Products! I got a pack of these off amazon for the first time and I have been using these a lot. If you are looking for a subtle lip tint that also works as a chapstick then this is the product for you!
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I really like the cute design of this lip gloss. It is small and applies easily. It smells and tastes good and I love the color!
Therese E.
Therese E.
Sweden
Love this! It's so cute and the colour is natural and beautiful, it's moisturizing and feels really nice, my lips gets really soft when I use it
Mari M.
Mari M.
New Castl
May 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
El packaging es simplemente precioso y también hidratante muy bien los labios, en la mano al probarlo da un poquito de color pero en los labios a mi al menos no me da ninguno, solamente brillo pero altamente lo recomiendo, además trae bastante cantidad
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Buenos Aires
Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?