Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 uploaded by Mari M.Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 uploaded by Allison H.Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 uploaded by Karina P.See all 6 photos

BY TONYMOLY

• its a question in general about the m...Yes, they do. I 100% recommend... 2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And s...Is not a lip balm, so the most... 1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment...It usually lasts about 2-3 hou... 2 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Cult Be...*
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
July 4, 2017, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Omg it's so good. It's cute and convenient. It fits perfectly in my purse and the cap doesn't come off unlike other lip products. It lasts quite a while, about 3-4 hours. And you can keep it with you and reapply it when necessary. The packaging is super cute and it also has different faces and scents for different shades of lip gloss. I would totally recommend it and it's so affordable which is a total win for me.
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
July 8, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Love this lip balm. Has just the right amount of color. The scent/ flavor is fantastic, it reminds me of peach candy. Price is good and the packaging is beyond adorable. Iv already bout two more in different flavors.
SARAH G.
SARAH G.
Sandy hook, CT
April 30, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I love the packaging, it is so super cute. Gives lips a nice shine and leaves them feeling moist, but if your looking for color i would not recommend as it is not pigmented
Jenesis W.
Jenesis W.
Irving, TX
July 19, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I bought this back in 2015. It was the best. Even though my lips are a little dark it went perfectly with my lips and didn't appear flashy. It smelled soooo good. Like grapefruit or some citrus fruit. I would totally buy this again.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I really like the cute design of this lip gloss. It is small and applies easily. It smells and tastes good and I love the color!
Connie T.
Connie T.
Jan. 5, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Love love love loveeee this tony moly petite bunny gloss! I bought 3 different ones: Peach, Cherry, and Number9 (I forgot what it was called). As usual, tony moly's products are super cute! Not only are they cute, but they actually work too!
For the Peach gloss, it's more of a natural color, so if you want to go for a natural looking lip color Peach is the way to go! And not to forget, it smells great as well!
For Cherry, it's a little more red than I thought when I put it on my lips, BUT I found that I liked it better when I applied it on my lips at night and the next day was a nicer color that I preferred for my skin tone.
Now for #9, This one was my FAVORITE color! When I applied it, it wasn't as bright as the cherry. It was a nice shade for me. And the smell, oh gosh it smelled like fruit punch-- which I absolutely loved the smell of.

TIP: If you do get this though, make sure your lips aren't like super dry and chapped because it won't look good, it'll make your chapped lips look obvious.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Jan. 20, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I am a huge fan of Tony Moly Products! I got a pack of these off amazon for the first time and I have been using these a lot. If you are looking for a subtle lip tint that also works as a chapstick then this is the product for you!
Therese E.
Therese E.
Sweden
Love this! It's so cute and the colour is natural and beautiful, it's moisturizing and feels really nice, my lips gets really soft when I use it
Michelle Angeline G.
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai
July 15, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I got this little cutie as a freebie on my previous online purchased from Etariq.com. This is my first time to use it and I love it. I checked the price of it online, it is very cheap. The packaging is so nice! It's in a color pink container and has a bunny cap which is very adorable for me. It glosses my lips really nice without looking my lips watery or oily like other glosses there. This is like a lipgloss and a lip balm in one. I will surely include it on my next purchase!
Mari M.
Mari M.
New Castl
May 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
El packaging es simplemente precioso y también hidratante muy bien los labios, en la mano al probarlo da un poquito de color pero en los labios a mi al menos no me da ninguno, solamente brillo pero altamente lo recomiendo, además trae bastante cantidad
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Buenos Aires
Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?