Add a Photo

#479 in Lip Gloss
Photos (6)
Allison H.
Allison H.

I am a huge fan of Tony Moly Products! I got a pack of these off amazon for the first time and I have been using these a lot. If you are looking for a subtle lip tint that also works as a chapstick then this is the product for you!
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

I really like the cute design of this lip gloss. It is small and applies easily. It smells and tastes good and I love the color!
Mari M.
Mari M.
New Castl

El packaging es simplemente precioso y también hidratante muy bien los labios, en la mano al probarlo da un poquito de color pero en los labios a mi al menos no me da ninguno, solamente brillo pero altamente lo recomiendo, además trae bastante cantidad
Therese E.
Therese E.
Sweden

Love this! It's so cute and the colour is natural and beautiful, it's moisturizing and feels really nice, my lips gets really soft when I use it
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA

I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.

Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ

On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!