Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#509 in Lip Gloss
Photos (5)
Dallas, TX

This is a nice gloss! It smelled really peachy which I like! It's a subtle color. The packaging is super cute and I also have the strawberry color.
Yanire P.
Yanire P.

I love this lip gloss bar so much the fact of the cute packaging but also the smell is so nice! lips look natural
Indira V.
Indira V.
Doral, Florida

I really like this lip gloss bar. You can apply it on top of your pink lipstick and I bet it would look nice.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

These are so cute and easy to wear. I like them as an alternative to lip gloss. Plus they smell fantastic!
Tathiana Michelle Y.
Tathiana Michelle Y.
Miami, Florida

Me gusta este producto, el empaque es muy coqueto, tienw una gama de colores variados y lindos
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

I've been seeing these around and I think they are so adorable. But where do they sell them
lizz c.
lizz c.

LOVE!! Such a beautiful natural color, smells AMAZING and sooooo moisturizering
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa

I absolutely love this product. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend!
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

I really like the cute design of this lip gloss. It is small and applies easily. It smells and tastes good and I love the color!
Connie T.
Connie T.

Love love love loveeee this tony moly petite bunny gloss! I bought 3 different ones: Peach, Cherry, and Number9 (I forgot what it was called). As usual, tony moly's products are super cute! Not only are they cute, but they actually work too!
For the Peach gloss, it's more of a natural color, so if you want to go for a natural looking lip color Peach is the way to go! And not to forget, it smells great as well!
For Cherry, it's a little more red than I thought when I put it on my lips, BUT I found that I liked it better when I applied it on my lips at night and the next day was a nicer color that I preferred for my skin tone.
Now for #9, This one was my FAVORITE color! When I applied it, it wasn't as bright as the cherry. It was a nice shade for me. And the smell, oh gosh it smelled like fruit punch-- which I absolutely loved the smell of.

TIP: If you do get this though, make sure your lips aren't like super dry and chapped because it won't look good, it'll make your chapped lips look obvious.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA

I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.

Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ

On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Dallas, TX

Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!

Join Now