BY TONYMOLY

• Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I really like this lip gloss bar. You can apply it on top of your pink lipstick and I bet it would look nice.
Morgan G.
These are so cute and easy to wear. I like them as an alternative to lip gloss. Plus they smell fantastic!
Tathiana Y.
Me gusta este producto, el empaque es muy coqueto, tienw una gama de colores variados y lindos
yesenia c.
I've been seeing these around and I think they are so adorable. But where do they sell them
lizz c.
LOVE!! Such a beautiful natural color, smells AMAZING and sooooo moisturizering
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I absolutely love this product. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend!
Paula I.
Atlanta, GA
I have 6 of these. I love them so much. This brand never dissapoints.. I got these for 1.99. The sheer color is perfect for school but it’s mostly a balm rather than a lipstick so dont get your hopes up about the color payoff. Still, I would totally reccomend these!
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
The packaging is adorable and each of the different colors has a different little bunny face. There's a variety of colors and it's all very subtle. It's not for long term wear, it doesn't last long and rubs off easily. Very easy to reapply though! Would buy again.
Hebah A.
Love this super cute gloss bar. I got this color and it's fairly pigmented, but is extremely moisturizing. Love the tint it gives, but you need to reapply it fairly often. Regardless it's super cheap and the packaging is super cute as well. Really want to see how a red looks on my lips.
Michelle T.
Omg it's so good. It's cute and convenient. It fits perfectly in my purse and the cap doesn't come off unlike other lip products. It lasts quite a while, about 3-4 hours. And you can keep it with you and reapply it when necessary. The packaging is super cute and it also has different faces and scents for different shades of lip gloss. I would totally recommend it and it's so affordable which is a total win for me.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!