BY TONYMOLY

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. H...2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purc...2 Answers
Yanire P.
Yanire P.
I love this lip gloss bar so much the fact of the cute packaging but also the smell is so nice! lips look natural
Indira V.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I really like this lip gloss bar. You can apply it on top of your pink lipstick and I bet it would look nice.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
These are so cute and easy to wear. I like them as an alternative to lip gloss. Plus they smell fantastic!
Tathiana Y.
Tathiana Y.
Me gusta este producto, el empaque es muy coqueto, tienw una gama de colores variados y lindos
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I've been seeing these around and I think they are so adorable. But where do they sell them
lizz c.
lizz c.
LOVE!! Such a beautiful natural color, smells AMAZING and sooooo moisturizering
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I absolutely love this product. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend!
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I like this gloss a lot. I like to apply it before my lipstick. If you use it alone it will give you a natural shine. Is not a lip balm, so if you are searching for that this is not. I also like the super cute package and the price is good.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
This is an adorable lip balm with just a hint of color that moisturizes my lips for a good few hours. A friend gifted me one and once I was finished with it, I just had to buy another! I also love that it smells faintly of peaches. I like it so much that I've also bought some as gifts for other friends.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I love ALL of the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars, especially the Peach one, #05 :) The ones with the 'grumpy faces' leave a little bit of a stain if you're curious to know why they aren't happy faces like the others. These are so cute, and such a tasty, healthy gloss! I hope that Tony Moly never stops making them!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Buenos Aires
Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?