Add a Photo

#513 in Lip Gloss
Photos (6)
Yanire P.
Yanire P.
I love this lip gloss bar so much the fact of the cute packaging but also the smell is so nice! lips look natural
Indira V.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I really like this lip gloss bar. You can apply it on top of your pink lipstick and I bet it would look nice.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
These are so cute and easy to wear. I like them as an alternative to lip gloss. Plus they smell fantastic!
Tathiana Michelle Y.
Tathiana Michelle Y.
Me gusta este producto, el empaque es muy coqueto, tienw una gama de colores variados y lindos
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I've been seeing these around and I think they are so adorable. But where do they sell them
lizz c.
lizz c.
LOVE!! Such a beautiful natural color, smells AMAZING and sooooo moisturizering
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I absolutely love this product. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend!
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I like this gloss a lot. I like to apply it before my lipstick. If you use it alone it will give you a natural shine. Is not a lip balm, so if you are searching for that this is not. I also like the super cute package and the price is good.
SARAH G.
SARAH G.
Danbury, CT
April 30, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I love the packaging, it is so super cute. Gives lips a nice shine and leaves them feeling moist, but if your looking for color i would not recommend as it is not pigmented
Connie T.
Connie T.
Jan. 5, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Love love love loveeee this tony moly petite bunny gloss! I bought 3 different ones: Peach, Cherry, and Number9 (I forgot what it was called). As usual, tony moly's products are super cute! Not only are they cute, but they actually work too!
For the Peach gloss, it's more of a natural color, so if you want to go for a natural looking lip color Peach is the way to go! And not to forget, it smells great as well!
For Cherry, it's a little more red than I thought when I put it on my lips, BUT I found that I liked it better when I applied it on my lips at night and the next day was a nicer color that I preferred for my skin tone.
Now for #9, This one was my FAVORITE color! When I applied it, it wasn't as bright as the cherry. It was a nice shade for me. And the smell, oh gosh it smelled like fruit punch-- which I absolutely loved the smell of.

TIP: If you do get this though, make sure your lips aren't like super dry and chapped because it won't look good, it'll make your chapped lips look obvious.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Buenos Aires
Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?