BY TONYMOLY

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Karina P.
Honestly one of the best lip balms I've ever tried. It leaves a nice tint on the lips after a few hours and it's super easy to reapply. It has a nice scent to it and it's easy to find. You can purchase it on the TonyMoly website or get it from Urban Outfitters where I found it. I was pretty excited when I purchased it since I've been trying to find an easy place to purchase Korean Beauty products. I also have the bunny perfume bar which smells amazing as well c:
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These bunny gloss bars are my go-to for summer! I have them in several colors. They give a great semi-sheer wash of color, sort of like you've been eating a Popsicle. I absolutely love the different fruity scents, and in addition to being super moisturizing, hey leave a beautiful even stain on the lips that is flattering and comfortable to wear. Love it!
Melissa C.
I love my bunny lip gloss so much! First off, the container is cute as anything. Second, the color it goes on your lips is very nature and not too bright. Its subtle, but adds a hint of color which I like. Its gentle and moisturizing enough to use on a daily basis! It's also small and compact to easily take with you on the go.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
The product is above average for me. It's not super moisturizing thus it does dry out my lip after an hour or two. The colors definitely does not last after you eat/drink food. The packaging is very cute and creative though. I would not repurchase again because I can probably find better lip balm tint out there.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These petite bunny gloss bars are so cute and perfect for throwing in your purse or a beach bag for summer! The packaging is adorable (obvs) and they lightly stain the lips while actually providing a good amount of moisture! They also smell very good! I have them in every color!
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only lip product I regularly keep in my purse. The packaging is adorable and the color is flattering. Obviously it doesn't last as long as liquid lipstick or anything but it's decently moisturizing and very pretty.
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this gloss in Juicy Apple. It's a fuchsia sheer gloss that's easy to apply and very moisturizing. It has a pleasant scent and the color complements my medium skin tone. I have to get this gloss in every color!
Gisele B.
Hesperia, CA
Beside have the most cutest looking bunny like creature on it ... this product is 5 stars !!!! works great !!! I love it soo much !!! and smell is wonderful !!!ūüėć
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is a nice gloss! It smelled really peachy which I like! It's a subtle color. The packaging is super cute and I also have the strawberry color.
Yanire P.
I love this lip gloss bar so much the fact of the cute packaging but also the smell is so nice! lips look natural
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!