BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A peeling gel contains nearly 10,000ppm aloe vera essence, its mild nature helps remove dead skin cells and soothes coarse skin, replenishing essential hydration at the same time. Use after cleasning. Apply moderate amount of the peeling gel on the whole face without moisted. Gently massage the face for 1 minute and rinse off with warm water. see more...

Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
Of all the exfoliators I've used, this one trumps them all.

It is incredibly effective and gentle. In fact, I don't understand how it can be so effective and gentle at the same time. My face doesn't feel scratched up like it does with other exfoliators. I've used clay, charcoal, microbeads, gritty seeds, almond paste, etc. but none were nearly as gentle as this. When you use it you might not even think it's working until you wash it off completely!

I used a Boscia version of this and that was a dud. Easily two or three times the price for half the results.

How to use: wash and dry your face as you normally would. Pat your skin with a dry towel to make sure there's no moisture on your skin. I use two pumps, but I'm sure you can get away with 1 pump. I like to spread it on my face and let it sit for a few seconds so it has a chance to "soak" in. Then rub gently with your fingers. It may take a minute or two, but the gel will start to become gritty and will start sticking together. Continue to rub until all the gel has become gritty. Rinse and dry, making sure to tone and moisturize. Adore your glowing face!
Cassandra K.
LOVE THIS product! Tony Moly products always do my skin so right. I use it whenever my skin is feeling blah and this perks it right up. Price point is good so it's worth the buy. I would for sure reccomend this product to anyone who likes the idea of a peeling gel!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Aloe is one of the best products if your looking into its benefits for reducing blackheads and pimples. I used this many times and it works perfectly. It's very gentle and easy to use. If your looking for something that works and not too pricy this is good