BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Alexis S.
Texas
I believe that Tony Moly has one of the best mask sheets in the market, I specifically love the brightening one. At the end of the day I lay down in bed & put this mask on, and light a candle, then I lay down. After the 30 minutes is over, I rub the leftover essence in the bag all over my neck in my chest. The next day I always look so refreshed & wash my face and my neck.
Susanna S.
London
⚠️BROKE ME OUT⚠️
This product seemed so nice at first application! Smelled so good and felt amazing for the 10 mins it was on!
The next day I woke up to 3 cystic pimples on the side of my face!:(
Definitely would NOT recommend !
Sammi M.
Love these masks although the ones I get don’t come with that packaging. I’ll add a picture but I loooooooooove these. They feel sticky once you take them off but it’s not horrible if definitely recommend it to others because they’re really refreshing and that work well if you use them pretty frequently
Nelysvette PR/OSS924 P.
Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening It is a mask that leaves my skin with a fresh, clean feeling (besides that it was already clean) a fragrance smell but very delicate, the paper does not break easily if it does not hold everything. And when it ends do not use it in the face I pass it on my elbows and knees and they feel softer and not so rough. And if on a little bit I also pass through the legs and arms to hydrate that rich sensation.
Yas M.
ony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a delicate, non-dyed cotton sheet cover that serves to in a flash calm skin. 100% delicate cotton confront sheets give dampness and sustenance to harmed skin, mitigate focused on skin, and give a rich sparkle to skin.
Sirenita m.
I’m a skincare obsessed and this sheet mask are really winning my heart! I’m a repeat user because Tony Moly has it all: pretty and adorable packaging, awesome results, great smell and feel, nice formula, amazingly affordable prices and innovative mix of ingredients that works every time.

They’re perfect for all skin types! Since this sheet mask are delicates on the skin, you can use them more than once a week and they do wonders no matter the weather nor your skin concerns.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
I recommend you buy like 12 sheets so you can see how the results are ! My face does look brighter after 12 sheets ! I used it everyday and night ! I love masks in facts I have a lot more!!!!
Bree F.
This sheet mask is very soothing on the skin smells very good and has very much excess serum left behind that you can mask onto the mask or put on your face after you’ve taken the mask off and put the excess on your hands or even on your neck. It has a cotton like sent any very refreshing in a very fresh feel I can’t get over how good this little sheet mask smells. Very rejuvenating very revitalizing and very replenishing. Brightens and leaves a fresh soothing glow.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
This was the first sheet mask I've ever tried, so I honestly don't know it it compares to others on the market. I found there was a lot of excess product when I put it on my face which made the mask want to slide off. I did feel like my skin was smoother overall and it was reasonably priced.
Sabella M.
This is my favorite Tony Moly mask. I have acne scarring and redness that I've been trying to get rid of. I use a brightening mask once a week, or whenever my skin needs it. This mask is covered in serum in the package so I put the rest of it on my neck, shoulders, and even my hands. It made my skin so clear and made the redness diminish so much. I saw long lasting effects - for two days my skin wasn't red and the scarring was not as bad as it was before I used it. After the first time I used it, I stocked up and bought a few of these masks.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.