BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Marla P.
I love love love these. I purchased at urban outfitters and I try them out all the time. I’ll use right before a photoshoot to look well rested and tightened. Really smooth and soft and easy to use. Not a whole lot of product where you feel gross and slimy after but not less where you feel you aren’t getting your money’s worth.
Jessa D.
U wanna use this when u feel u have dark bumps around ur face. This definitely helps. And good price too
Madison G.
This has been my holy grail sheet mask for a while now. I definitely notice a huge difference after using it; I look like I'm glowing and my skin tone appears to be more even, especially during the day of/after I use the mask. Sometimes I use this in combination with other masks to give it a boost.
Emily S.
This sheet mask is the key for bright skin its great for pigmented discoloration skin I have a little dots from an old pimples and it make it go away it’s like magic in a sheet mask
Peyton S.
I can’t get enough of Tony Moly Sheet Masks! They’re the best. Hands down.

I do believe this brightened my face after one use - I need to use it more in my routine!
Rhiannon H.
I love all of tony moly face masks. They are all such great products always leave my skin feeling great! This brightening one really gets the job done when my skin is feeling dull and needs a pick me up.
Jessie M.
I love this brand. It doesn’t feel overbearing on the skin. I normally use Tony Moly face masks because it makes my skin feel so refreshed afterwards.
Sarah H.
I use these masks often, they never disappoint. I always keep them in my drawer. Skin looks and feels amazing!!
Rhiannon R.
So lovely and so comfy. My skin looked fresh and bright! Even the next day my face was super soft. I didn't notice if it had a scent to it.
Elizabeth S.
Wayne, MI
I mask quite a bit.  I use conventional and sheet masks quite a bit to clean out my pores, and sheet masks when my skin needs a little something more.  I think I found this on Ulta's site.  I got a couple of them because they sounded intriguing and my skin is aging.  I used Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet Brightening and it just made my skin look so refreshed.  Sometimes after I use one of my clay masks to deep clean, a sheet mask gives me a little bonus as far as the texture of my skin.  This sheet mask made me look like I had taken a nap and and it really made my skin glow.  I am glad I bought a few.  This mask is something I will be buying again.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.