BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Peri D.
Glendale
Masks are always great! This is alright.. it is hydrating which I like.. the only thing is, not sure if it is lightening as it claims to be. But it feels really good in the skin and i would probably re-purchase it again
Vitallia W.
Newport News
While it says it should brighten, I can't say I saw any brightening effects. My skin felt hydtrated but not significantly and there was no visible or tangible result the following morning.
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
I love the concept of sheet masks but I felt the effects of this mask were very lack luster. I wasn’t that impressed. I prob will not purchase it again, mostly because I felt that it didn’t do anything to help my skin.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Love tony moly masks. I do them about once a week. They are so easy, I use the extra “juice” in the packaging on my neck, where too often, people forget to take care of. These are easy on the skin and work beautifully.
Delaney R.
Martinez, GA
I love all tony moly sheet masks and this one is no exception. They're always easy to use and not messy. My skin is always left feeling hydrated, smooth, and plump. Would always recommend.
Jessica D.
Katy
Its so soothing and it’s an amazing product! I bought mine from the actual store and it met my expectations! It was very gentle and cooling to the touch! I would recommend this to anybody who needs some relaxing time!
Morganne S.
Amazing sheet mask. Low price and always at ulta. Leaves skin looking luminous and supple. Easy to use and travel with. Would recommend to others. Have repurchased and will continue too.
Layden  .
Greenville
I love all of the Tony Moly face masks they do exactly as they promise. This mask left my skin so hydrated and plump. I love their products and their brand. The price is always on point and the are easily accessible!
Christina M.
San Antonio , TX
Tried this for fun because I saw them at Ulta and I’m glad I did because I’m obsessed with this brand and the sheet masks like they actually make me see and feel a difference in my skin.
Ashley H.
got a couple of these from a friend visiting asia. love how much product they provide in the face masks; it hardly ever dries out before the 15 mins are over. i also love using the excess product on my arms and neck
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.