BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Love tony moly masks. I do them about once a week. They are so easy, I use the extra “juice” in the packaging on my neck, where too often, people forget to take care of. These are easy on the skin and work beautifully.
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
I love the concept of sheet masks but I felt the effects of this mask were very lack luster. I wasn’t that impressed. I prob will not purchase it again, mostly because I felt that it didn’t do anything to help my skin.
Delaney R.
Martinez, GA
I love all tony moly sheet masks and this one is no exception. They're always easy to use and not messy. My skin is always left feeling hydrated, smooth, and plump. Would always recommend.
Vitallia W.
Newport News
While it says it should brighten, I can't say I saw any brightening effects. My skin felt hydtrated but not significantly and there was no visible or tangible result the following morning.
Jessica W.
I love Tony Moly sheet masks. In fact, I've yet to meet one I didn't like and this one was no exception. It smells good, feels good on and leaves my face feeling nice and soft and my skin looking radiant. I highly recommend these masks, especially because compared to so many other masks they are really well priced. I buy them in bulk variety packs on Amazon to get an added discount!
Christina M.
San Antonio , TX
Tried this for fun because I saw them at Ulta and I’m glad I did because I’m obsessed with this brand and the sheet masks like they actually make me see and feel a difference in my skin.
Gisell @.
I absolutely love Tony Moly products. They meet expectations of of what they promote in the product. I really love the packaging and I continue to use the products. Prices are great and you can find products easily.
Ashley H.
got a couple of these from a friend visiting asia. love how much product they provide in the face masks; it hardly ever dries out before the 15 mins are over. i also love using the excess product on my arms and neck
Sofia C.
I personally love tony moly sheet masks. This one made my skin feel super soft and I definitely saw a difference afterwords. Great product for the price. Would definitely buy it again!
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I have extremely dry skin due to eczema so I try to use some type of mask to keep my skin hydrated and illuminated. Since using not only just this mask but most of Tony Moly mask with Mario Badescu products, I’ve noticed my skin has been less dry and dull. I’ve even completely stop using hydrocortisone cream for to combat my dry and itchy skin.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.