BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Yas M.
ony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a delicate, non-dyed cotton sheet cover that serves to in a flash calm skin. 100% delicate cotton confront sheets give dampness and sustenance to harmed skin, mitigate focused on skin, and give a rich sparkle to skin.
HuyenTran C.
Hamar
I bought this for a friend and have tried it several times myself, but I really can’t say that I’ve seen any results. Kind of dissapointing because the reviews I read before buying this were quite good.
♏️ R.
Kuala Lumpur
I really really love this one. I was so refreshed after wearing it and my skin did feel good. I wasn’t expecting that so I’m really happy, I bought it again of course. My skin was practically glowing.
Yusra I.
Dubai , Dubai
Tony Moly sheet masks are awesome! Affordable and do their job! All you need to do is cleanse, tone, serum and apply your sheet mask!

The pearl sheet mask really worked on giving my skin a boost of radiance! I applied it before applying makeup and it made such a huge difference to how my makeup looked. Def. getting it again and recommend it to everyone 👌🏼👌🏼
Phia T.
parañaque
It really reduce the oilyness of my face and it has great impact to when it comes to brightening dark spots and it also minimises my pores so it’s a good quality product.
Nisah 🌸.
I love this sheet mask especially after I've had a tiring day. Just put this on your face and after 15-20mins, my face becomes much more hydrated and fresh looking. I bought this sheet mask from their store and was so spoilt for choices! Must say that this sheet mask has totally got me going loco
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed the texture of the essence in this mask and also found the scent very pleasant. While it was moisturizing, I found that the essence absorbed into my skin pretty slowly - almost like the essence sat on my face rather than immediately absorbed. Overall though it was a nice one-time product.
Sophia R.
Victoria, BC
I always have this bad boy in my stash! A great cheap quick mask, met my expectations, a good amount of essence but not much extra. Love the natural cotton sheet! Left my skin bright and soft, and you can definitely see a noticeable difference after using it, even the next day!
Heather M.
Sheet masks are my absolute favourite and TonyMoly always delivers. Skin felt brighter and softer straight away! Really affordable product so they’re easy enough to continue use.
Saima F.
I used this sheet mask after toning for brightening my skin. It gives the skin a  glow and it is very soothing. the effect of the essence lasts for two to three days. Its calms the damaged skin and soften the skin. I think I'll definitely give this a go again.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.