BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Lara C.
Una buena mascarilla de Tony Moly, como casi todas. Es una buena marca, con buenos productos y a un precio razonable. Estas son un poco más caras que las de la gama I'm Real, pero también pueden considerarse asequibles.

Después de su aplicación da luminosidad y suavidad al rostro, dejando una sensación muy agradable. La volveré a comprar.
Susanna S.
London
⚠️BROKE ME OUT⚠️
This product seemed so nice at first application! Smelled so good and felt amazing for the 10 mins it was on!
The next day I woke up to 3 cystic pimples on the side of my face!:(
Definitely would NOT recommend !
Emily L.
Riverstone
I was given this as a gift for Christmas as pack of 10. They really helped me with adding much needed moisture to my skin it felt plump and I liked how easy it was to apply. Overall it was a cooling mask and great for hydrating but didn't help with any of my other skin concerns.
Litzy C.
Lázaro Cárdenas
La amo, definitivamente es de mis productos favoritos. Amo esta marca y sus productos. Esta mascarilla es una maravilla, desde que ves su hermoso empaque ya la quieres comprar, es tan gentil con la piel y da una textura increíble, ¡definitivamente tienen que probarla ya!
х í.
singapore
Not bad, is feels good. It gave my skin feel more brighter and glowy. This i use this sheet mask about 4 times, the staff at Tonymoly recommended me. Well.. kind of not too bad but i will not buy often. Well i find it too much esscence it dripping down.
Jacquelyn G.
MORINVILLE, AB
it works great as an 'ive been up way too late last night and it shows' pick me up! just slap this baby on for 20-30 minutes and your skin looks fresh and happy. it's not permanent but it helps for the time being, and i think that was the goal of it
Hani H.
Melbourne
I really liked this product! I came back from the beach feeling quite tan and this really brightened and lightened up my skin tone. My skin felt nice and supple and soothing. Definitely recommend it to people who a nice soothing facial mask.
Fatima's r.
I honestly don't know what these masks even do. I have tried a couple from different brands and none of them made me feel they have done anything. So , in general I wouldn't mind skipping this step in my skincare! Dont feel necessary.
Tata C.
Scarborough, ON
This mask is moisturizing. This made my skin plump and hydrated just after one use. My face still looked hydrated even the next day. The serum is thick and smells good. I also put the excess serum to my neck, hands, elbow and feet.
travelscrumbs C.
Love this mask! It keeps tour face brightened for days after, and tony moly is known to be generous with their essence. I use this mask all the time, and try to get a pack when I have the chance. It's great for trips as well - it ensures your skin is bright and photo ready!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.