BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Kim R.
Beaverton
I tried this mask hoping it could be a dupe for the Bocsia sheet masks i use because who doesn't want to save money. It wasn't effective and my skin didn't feel refreshed afterwards. Oh well i still have other options to try.
Anna S.
West Gardiner , ME
I wasn’t wild about this sheet mask. I found it to kind of irritate my skin, but I do tend to have more sensitive skin compared to others. The overall quality of the product felt kind of cheap, but you get what you pay for because the price is pretty reasonable.
Emilee P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
TONYMOLY's sheet masks always make my skin feel so good, refreshed, and definitely make a difference.
They are all easy to use, while, the actual serums with the masks are so nice. Plus, they come with enough serum for multiple uses!
As someone who had sensitivity when it comes to things like fragrance, I can say that I have never had an issue with any of TONYMOLY'S sheet masks.
Overall, they really brighten up my skin and give it a boost!
robin l.
Monroe, NC
I love how affordable the tony moly line is and their packaging is always so cute and different! I love their sheet masks and this one did not disappoint it definitely did what it said, I will be buying more in the future!
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Sheet masks are my favorite! This one really made my face feel super smooth and bright. After an early morning workout I like to shower and then throw one of these on my face to lessen redness and de-stress before my day.
Abbie D.
This mask brightened my skin only slightly and didn’t do much other than that. Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening. I think for it to work you would have to use it multiple times in one week which just isn’t work it for the results that you get.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
I love Tony Moly for all the cute packaging and fun products. I do love sheet masks because I feel like they are less messy than other masks. I’m not sure I noticed a huge difference in the brightness of my skin, but my skin was very moisturized afterward.
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
I love TONYMOLY. By far my favorite affordable skincare brand. I use all their masks and they never disappoint. They don’t break me out, and they always work. I totally recommend these. I buy them time & time again.
taylor c.
I usually break out from mask sheets, but not from tony moly mask sheets. Very good product, makes my skin super glowy and bright and makes me look so healthy! Love this product. Definitely recommend for dull skin.
gabs c.
missouri city
I absolutely LOVE tony moly masks, they leave your skin so nice and moisturised! They are so effective in providing moisture for dry skin. These masks definitely met my expectations and there is no need for improvements at all! I will continue to buy!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.