BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Sally đź’•.
Hinesville, GA
Love this mask! The mask fits perfectly to your face and it has enough product in the bag to moisturizer your entire face! The price is reasonable!
Nicole C.
Brainerd
Beautiful effect!! I use this in the morning and my skin feels amazing!! Simple and easy to use and I use any left over product inside all over my body!!
danie j.
dirty south
I love Tony moly! I love everything about them I have never tried a product from them I didn't like. They have a product for every type of skin problem.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love TonyMoly and I love sheet masks! This one was super relaxing and it made my skin feel so soft and look radiant. I would definitely use it again.
Ashton S.
Glenmora, LA
Another tonymoly mask that i liked using and would use again. I bought it from Ulta. I’ve used once and have another from this brand that i need to try
Jessie M.
I love this brand. It doesn’t feel overbearing on the skin. I normally use Tony Moly face masks because it makes my skin feel so refreshed afterwards.
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Its a fairly good mask if you arent looking for super different results. It'll be brightening for a few hours and its moisturizing but that's about it
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
My anyday go to mask! I would usually chill this in the fridge for 10 mins and apply to my face. Hydrates and brightens my skin. And its not expensive.
Phoebe N.
When my skin feels dull, I always tend to reach for a sheet mask This one definitely made my son very smooth, moisturized, and glory after! I love it!
Shae L.
Effective but gentle. Love the pure cotton sheet mask. Visible results after a couple uses. I use this about 4-6x per month and it’s very inexpensive.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.