BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Katie H.
I was so excited to try this out because it's so cute. I got it from Ulta for about three dollars. The mask itself felt slimy but I did like the smell and how it left my skin feeling after. I would recommend to someone with dry skin.
Andrew Z.
This mask is a lifesaver for me! My skin concern is dull/dark skin; this mask definitely fixes this! Application of the mask is easy, and it doesn't slip while you're wearing it. After taking it off, I instantly noticed that my skin was not only glowing, but was also even lighter in tone! Once again, completely recommend!
Alexis D.
Knox, IN
Love Tony Moly! He creates the cutest products. I bought this mask at ulta, and really enjoyed it. Not my favorite brightening mask however
member-a668e
Didn’t feel bad on my face. I just noticed that there weren’t any visible changes to my skin. Maybe I need to use it more often.
Sara B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This was just ok like some of his other masks I really didn’t find a difference with it, just a waste of time
Victoria L.
Tampa , FL
Tony moly is my favorite Kbeauty brand. The packaging is all all so cute and scents are amazing
DF F.
Chula Vista
I love how it made my skin feel. It brighten and added a beautiful glow to my skin. It’s very mild. I like to use while I travel. It meet my expectations.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I really like the Tony Moly sheet masks. They are not too expensive to pamper yourself with. This particular one did make my skin seem brighter and feel smooth.
Sonja K.
Monterey
I am obsessed with Tony Moly face masks, but I wasn’t overly impressed with the “brightening” of this product. I would repurchase it but not on a regular basis.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
This is my favorite sheet mask brand. I love them and they come in multiple sheet that targets different skin issues. Id recommend it to my friends and family
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.