BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
Tony Moly has some of the best sheet masks, and at a great price point. The pearl and rice mask are two of my all time favorites. The sheet masks are easy to apply and I love the results! I would highly recommend all of the tonymoly masks!
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
I always enjoy masks from this line but didn’t really notice much of a difference in my skin after using it except it felt moisturized. I was hoping it would have brightened and perked up my skin. Still a good deal for a decent product.
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
I love sheet masks, I don’t know that these do a whole lot but they are moisturizing and they feel rejuvenating. They are gentle and I was happy with the purchase. I will probably purchase again for a fun girls night in with my friends!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
This sheet mask is ok, I don’t see the difference between one sheet mask from another. The only reason I keep buying sheet masks is because it is easy to put on and take off. I like the packaging and that’s usually my reason for buying masks.
Beloved L.
Miami
I was very skeptical using this product but no doubt, hands down after one use I saw my skin glowing. The mask was very juicy and surprisingly large. And I have a round face, I was even able to use some of the serum on my lips
Valerie A.
O Fallon
I love TONYMOLY and this mask was no disappointment! My skin felt hydrated and soft, and I was glowing afterwards! I loved how gentle it was on my skin, and the price point was affordable and a really good value. Highly recommended!
Kosmic K.
Cullman, AL
I love this product so much. I just wish this came in a tube or container. I wish you could buy it in bigger portions. It Makes the face look lovely and flawless. Works fast and easy. Just wish you could get more than the amount.
Alejandra M.
I love tony moly masks! They have a mask for just about everything and they are all amazing. I always grab a bunch when I see them at the store because me and my friends are all obsessed. I use masks multiple times a week and I have always seen great results.
Anna S.
West Gardiner , ME
I wasn’t wild about this sheet mask. I found it to kind of irritate my skin, but I do tend to have more sensitive skin compared to others. The overall quality of the product felt kind of cheap, but you get what you pay for because the price is pretty reasonable.
Emilee P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
TONYMOLY's sheet masks always make my skin feel so good, refreshed, and definitely make a difference.
They are all easy to use, while, the actual serums with the masks are so nice. Plus, they come with enough serum for multiple uses!
As someone who had sensitivity when it comes to things like fragrance, I can say that I have never had an issue with any of TONYMOLY'S sheet masks.
Overall, they really brighten up my skin and give it a boost!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.