BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Isabela F.
Sugar Land
This mask makes me RADIANt like the sun from the teletubbies. I usually use it after exfoliating my skin to keep my skin cute and fresh.
It’s relaxing to put on and pretty gentle. Would buy again.
Suany P.
Orlando
This mask is absolutely amazing !! , it has the pearl essence product which leaves your face feeling absolutely refreshed after use. It has a very good amount of moisture which makes your skin look great for the rest of the day!
Ashley A.
Auburn Hills
My skin felt very soft and much smoother. I have a lot of texture and old acne scars and it made my skin look a little more fresh. My friend gave it to me. Altogether, I would use it again. It worked well at waking my face up.
Autumn M.
Flemington
Hydrates my face but my face felt decently sticky after. It does what it’s claiming to do. It was my first time using this product. The packaging was sleep and nice and I would try it again.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
I recommend you buy like 12 sheets so you can see how the results are ! My face does look brighter after 12 sheets ! I used it everyday and night ! I love masks in facts I have a lot more!!!!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These masks are super cute and fun. I never notice a huge difference in my skin after using it, but for such a low price I don't mind spending the money on a fun thing for a girls night in.
Vitallia W.
Newport News
While it says it should brighten, I can't say I saw any brightening effects. My skin felt hydtrated but not significantly and there was no visible or tangible result the following morning.
Katrina S.
Rutherford
This mask was to-die-for. It make my skin so bright looking, and i didnt break out in hives, as my ultra-sensitive skin ofter does. This was super effective in what it says, and I definitely recommend it to others!!!!
Christina M.
San Antonio , TX
Tried this for fun because I saw them at Ulta and I’m glad I did because I’m obsessed with this brand and the sheet masks like they actually make me see and feel a difference in my skin.
Ashley H.
got a couple of these from a friend visiting asia. love how much product they provide in the face masks; it hardly ever dries out before the 15 mins are over. i also love using the excess product on my arms and neck
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.