BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Ana M.
Houston
The Tony Moly Pearl Brightening Mask made my skin visibly brighter. I felt as if i didn't have to put makeup on to cover my imperfections because they didn't seem noticeable! Highly recommend the Tony Moly brand!
Scarlett H.
TonyMoly has my favorite sheet masks! They all work really well. If you need a little pampering but don't have a lot of time, they are the perfect product to try
Ilenia M.
Dallastown
Can I just say that this mask’s name is extremely fitting. It makes my skin absolutely GLOW, it brightens up my usually dull and red skin and makes it look refreshed for days. I recommend it 100% to everyone.
Jacqueline L.
Tacoma
Sheets masks are so good and this one has a great price. It’s soft and smells good. It gave me a nice glow. Felt nice and moisturized after. Like to pick these up when ever I’m at ulta. Great choice for a mask
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
This wasn’t my favorite and generally I LOVE Tony Moly! I just didn’t care so much for the smell and application of this one. My skin still felt great, but I prefer the Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet
Emily M.
I always feel like these fit my face weird, like they're not big enough I guess. I love how moisturizing they are though and will contoinue to use them. They smell pleasant and they work with my beauty routine!
Selena T.
Jacksonville, FL
I always love a good mask before a big day for an event, this mask right in the morning before applying makeup gives my skin a glowy and radiant look and leaves my makeup application smooth. Sometimes I even question whether or not to put on makeup with the natural glow it gives after taking it off and patting in the rest of the serum.
Neely D.
jacksonville
Wow. I love these face masks but this one feels so great on my skin and makes it look fantastic. I’m not sure if it really brightens it but it moisturizes it so much and gives it that dewy look. I love them!
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
I loooooved this sheet mask! It really does help brighten the skin and the smell was nice. Some sheet masks can have a weird smell or not be as easy to apply but I have always had good luck with tonymoly!
e S.
Van nuys, CA
It felt great and held onto my face pretty good. Tony Moly stuff is always such a good value and if you’re just getting into sheer masked definitely try them out. Also the next morning I did feel brighter.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.