BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
austyn l.
Trenton, MO
I loved this sheet mask! The serum on it is really thick and very soft, and I like that they used unbleached cotton for the mask, you can really tell the difference. The smell was nice, and the mask was refreshing. It did brighten a little but I feel like it performed better as a soothing/refreshing mask with a good amount of moisture.
Cristie G.
I really enjoyed this mask. I pit it in the fridge 30 minutes before I wanted to wear it and It felt oh so good. I enjoyed the soft cotton sheet and the smell was light and refreshing. After my skin felt very moisturized and tight!! Very smooth and sodt. I love Tony Moly!
Brianna A.
Kenosha, WI
I love sheet masks but this just didn’t seem like it made any difference on my face. I’ve tried a couple different masks from the brand but not sure I’d recommend them.
Ro K.
This was actually the first mask sheet product that I've used because I've normally been more of a face-wash and exfoliate kind of girl. I was really worried that it would be too abrasive or cause my skin to break out since it's really sensitive, but it actually worked well! I haven't used it long enough to see if it actually brightens up my dark spots, but I will update you in a couple of months!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I swear Tony Moly masks are my obsession! I love this one as well. I pretty much love all of them from both lines but I love anything that is to brighten and make your face more full! It leaves your face filling so plump and refreshed! I love it!
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Love the brand. Packaging is very cute and easy to travel with. Smell was nice and pretty standard for a face application. It was effective and left my face clear. I would buy again
Jamie B.
Veronica H.
Vacaville, CA
My skin definitely looked brighter and felt amazing! Great value, wasn't too pricey, I will be purchasing again. I bought this at ulta on a whim, I have only used it 1 time. I would recommend it to someone that wants to brighten their dull skin
Andrew Z.
This mask is a lifesaver for me! My skin concern is dull/dark skin; this mask definitely fixes this! Application of the mask is easy, and it doesn't slip while you're wearing it. After taking it off, I instantly noticed that my skin was not only glowing, but was also even lighter in tone! Once again, completely recommend!
Alexis D.
Knox, IN
Love Tony Moly! He creates the cutest products. I bought this mask at ulta, and really enjoyed it. Not my favorite brightening mask however
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.