BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I used this once and it gave me such a nice glow. Having it on my face really relieved certain spots and it’s a pearl mask so can you really go wrong? TonyMoly products never disappoint. I’ll be buying this again!
Scarlett H.
TonyMoly has my favorite sheet masks! They all work really well. If you need a little pampering but don't have a lot of time, they are the perfect product to try
Courtney C.
spokane wa
I think my skin is a bit senstitve, about halfway through my skin started to burn so I took the mask off early. After the redness calmed down my skin did feel firmer, and brighter. But I like other masks by this brand more
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
This wasn’t my favorite and generally I LOVE Tony Moly! I just didn’t care so much for the smell and application of this one. My skin still felt great, but I prefer the Tony Moly Propolis Mask Sheet
Ilenia M.
Dallastown
Can I just say that this mask’s name is extremely fitting. It makes my skin absolutely GLOW, it brightens up my usually dull and red skin and makes it look refreshed for days. I recommend it 100% to everyone.
Neely D.
jacksonville
Wow. I love these face masks but this one feels so great on my skin and makes it look fantastic. I’m not sure if it really brightens it but it moisturizes it so much and gives it that dewy look. I love them!
Emily M.
I always feel like these fit my face weird, like they're not big enough I guess. I love how moisturizing they are though and will contoinue to use them. They smell pleasant and they work with my beauty routine!
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
I loooooved this sheet mask! It really does help brighten the skin and the smell was nice. Some sheet masks can have a weird smell or not be as easy to apply but I have always had good luck with tonymoly!
Robin W.
This is a fabulous mask it makes my skin feel great!! The packaging is great and it does what it is supposed to do. I found it gentle on my skin and just a great inexpensive mask to have. I will be buying this again.
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My skin reactived negatively to this mask. I am not overly sensitive to many skincare products if any, however,I broke out in small blemishes on the majority of my face, especially the forehead area.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.