BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Stephanie V.
San Jose
These sheet masks all help with my dry patches and I love using them after a more intense clay mask to balance my skin out. Every other brand of sheet masks I had tried for whatever reason have given me a rash but these have done the job for my sensitive acne prone skin.
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
I liked it a lot. Very affordable. It feels good on the skin. You can see a difference within the first couple of days after usage. I buy these often because they work so very well. They're gentle on the skin as well and i always try to make sure i buy as many as possible
Yasmine H.
Falls Church
I love tony moly and Korean skincare in general. Tony Moly not only have the cutest looking products, but other than the packaging, the prices are pretty cheap as well! I use the sheet masks 2 to 3 times a week and it adds a boost of hydration and liveliness to my face!
Jessica B.
Tonawanda, NY
I was very happy with this.  Just after the one use,  my first time,  my skin felt & looked so GREAT.  I was Very happy.  This was the Mask that started my LOVE for Tony moly lol.  Highly recommend this line,  ALWAYS ALWAYS <3
Chelsea P.
Wichita, KS
I’m a big fan of TONYMOLY products. This mask helped a little with brightening my skin, but what really impressed me what they way my skin felt after words. Very moisturized and supple. The price of the products are always reasonably and definitely worth every penny.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge, NY
This product does add some glowy and brightening properties to the skin which is really nice. I love sheet masks, because I can always see pretty immediately results with them. You can also run in the excess liquid from the mask into your skin after you use it.
Nataly G.
Laredo, TX
Made my face feel refreshed and invigorated. Would recommend to anyone. The packaging was simple the tomato was so cute. The majority of his products are so cute. Great value for wgat you are getting. I would definitely would purchase this product again.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
This is such a great sheet mask. I don't believe that sheet masks can work complete miracles, but I definitely noticed a difference in my hyperpigmentation after a single use. My skin felt more hydrated and just generally radiant. Will buy again.
Ali M.
I love all things tonymoly, but probably love their masks the most. They always smell great, always make my skin plump and hydrated, and correct any imperfections on my face. I really could use these every day of the week If i could. Stunning product.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Tony Moly makes amazing sheet masks. After using their pearl mask, my skin felt and looked brighter. I love using it when my skin is dry and/or right before I apply makeup. Their masks feel soft and the material isn’t too rough like at other cheap sheet masks.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.