BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Soumya P.
I have sensitive skin so I was a little hesitant to use this mask I got as a gift. I was proven wrong! This sheet mask is great for sensitive skin and it's easy to use! After using the mask, my skin was soft, moisturized, and glowy throughout the day! I wanted to buy another one of these masks directly from the website and they were on the more slightly pricey side. I don't complain much about the price when it comes to sheet masks; I care about the quality ingredients and if it doesn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend this mask to anyone! It'll be a great gift for a skin care freak (like me XD)!
Sirenita m.
I’m a skincare obsessed and this sheet mask are really winning my heart! I’m a repeat user because Tony Moly has it all: pretty and adorable packaging, awesome results, great smell and feel, nice formula, amazingly affordable prices and innovative mix of ingredients that works every time.

They’re perfect for all skin types! Since this sheet mask are delicates on the skin, you can use them more than once a week and they do wonders no matter the weather nor your skin concerns.
Bree F.
This sheet mask is very soothing on the skin smells very good and has very much excess serum left behind that you can mask onto the mask or put on your face after you’ve taken the mask off and put the excess on your hands or even on your neck. It has a cotton like sent any very refreshing in a very fresh feel I can’t get over how good this little sheet mask smells. Very rejuvenating very revitalizing and very replenishing. Brightens and leaves a fresh soothing glow.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite sheet masks! I'm always looking for things to brighten and even my complexion, and this is one of the reasonably priced sheet masks I've found that actually does this! It's fragrance is light and refreshing and it leaves my skin glowing and silky! I leave mine on around 45 minutes which I've found works best for me, and I massage the excess serum from the packet into my neck. It's such a good product, Tony Moly always delivers.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
This was the first sheet mask I've ever tried, so I honestly don't know it it compares to others on the market. I found there was a lot of excess product when I put it on my face which made the mask want to slide off. I did feel like my skin was smoother overall and it was reasonably priced.
Amber O.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love the TonyMoly cotton masks! Any mask from their cotton collection is great! These masks fit on my face and stay put much better than any other sheet mask. They are very hydrating and soothing. I can’t say I specifically noticed a difference in brightness as I have only used the pearl mask once but if you are looking for a brightening sheet mask I would definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
TonyMoly has truly been the trendsetter in bringing Korean skincare to the American public. The quality of their masks are amazing, and Ulta has a huge variety. I find they’re excellent thickness and quality and stick well to my face. The pearl mask gives the skin a hydrated and luminous finish and prepped and ready for makeup. I would absolutely recommend.
Layden  .
Greenville
I love all of the Tony Moly face masks they do exactly as they promise. This mask left my skin so hydrated and plump. I love their products and their brand. The price is always on point and the are easily accessible!
Lo O.
My favorite sheet mask, hands down. I bought two of these (and a few other Tony moly sheet masks) to take on a road trip with me and this one blew the rest out of the water. The next day after use my skin looked so healthy and dewy and refreshed, and I felt like the results lasted quite a few days. This sheet mask is gentle and hydrating.
Sammi M.
Love these masks although the ones I get don’t come with that packaging. I’ll add a picture but I loooooooooove these. They feel sticky once you take them off but it’s not horrible if definitely recommend it to others because they’re really refreshing and that work well if you use them pretty frequently
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.