BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Mahi S.
When I used this face mask, i thought it was pretty good! It did kinda leave a sticky residue that i didn’t like, but overall i did see my skin looking a little brighter!
Molly G.
Lolo
Nice mask. Works as advertised. Brightens skin and met all of my expectations. It had a lovely smell but the solution was kind of watery, I expected it to be thicker.
Marianne R.
concord
Actually, i enjoyed this mask. It was nourishing, stayed in place and fit well. It is one of my staples when i travel. My sensitive, rosacea skin needs a lot of pampering. For price point. Excellent value. Did not irritate my skin.
Heather S.
Arnold, MO
Only four stars because it left my skin feeling really sticky afterwards. But definitely had a huge burst of radiance in my skin after using this product. Easy to use. Stayed in place well.
Haydeet G.
Great mask, makes my skin feel soft and refreshed.
I purchase them as often as possible to maintain my skin healthy all year long. I absolutely love my face masks from this brand. Definitely recommend to try
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am a big fan of Korean skincare products. I love Tony Moly for its sheet masks! They are so amazing & I always hear good reviews about them. I am using the Tony Moly range of mask sheets since a year now & I must say they have done wonders for my skin.

I use pearl sheet mask whenver my skin needs extra care & feels dull & dry.

Apply it on a cleansed, toned face leave it for 15-20minutes, remove the mask, tap dry the reaming srum to get absorbed in your skin properly & you get clear, smooth & softer skin then ever.

I would totally recommend this mask & entire the solution sheet mask range.

Tip : Do not wash your face after using sheet masks just tap the reaming serum so your face absorbs all the goodness.

Use the excess serum left in the packet for your neck & hands.
Brisa R.
El Paso
Love it!! Keeps my skin nice and moisturized, I use the sheet mask for whenever I need to prep my skin for any occasion in which I need my makeup to look amazing!
Soumya P.
I have sensitive skin so I was a little hesitant to use this mask I got as a gift. I was proven wrong! This sheet mask is great for sensitive skin and it's easy to use! After using the mask, my skin was soft, moisturized, and glowy throughout the day! I wanted to buy another one of these masks directly from the website and they were on the more slightly pricey side. I don't complain much about the price when it comes to sheet masks; I care about the quality ingredients and if it doesn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend this mask to anyone! It'll be a great gift for a skin care freak (like me XD)!
Sirenita m.
I’m a skincare obsessed and this sheet mask are really winning my heart! I’m a repeat user because Tony Moly has it all: pretty and adorable packaging, awesome results, great smell and feel, nice formula, amazingly affordable prices and innovative mix of ingredients that works every time.

They’re perfect for all skin types! Since this sheet mask are delicates on the skin, you can use them more than once a week and they do wonders no matter the weather nor your skin concerns.
Bree F.
This sheet mask is very soothing on the skin smells very good and has very much excess serum left behind that you can mask onto the mask or put on your face after you’ve taken the mask off and put the excess on your hands or even on your neck. It has a cotton like sent any very refreshing in a very fresh feel I can’t get over how good this little sheet mask smells. Very rejuvenating very revitalizing and very replenishing. Brightens and leaves a fresh soothing glow.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.