BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Ela A.
Louisville
This brand ... sme... I don't get the hype. It was an okay mask. Hydrated, which is what it was supposed to do, I guess. Brighten? No, didn't notice anything like that.
Samantha W.
West Orange , NJ
One of the first brightening masks I’ve used. I always come away from using Tony Molly masks very pleased with he texture of my skin. It did appear to glow more with this mask in particular.
Mary C.
Tampa
I bought this at a TJ Maxx and enjoyed the low price point and the delicate scent. Although I do not love sheet masks this one was quite nice and lives up to the good Tony Moly reputation.
Mistirae S.
These masks are absolutely amazing, they add a brightness and a glow to your skin I have Dole dry skin, and after using these mask my face looks so healthy and rejuvenated
Amy Z.
I tried this mask quite a while ago, probably about a year ago. As I recall, it was a typical sheet mask with a good amount of essence. Enough to have some excess essence that I applied to my hands and neck. My face looked a little bit brighter afterwards, so it worked temporarily. I think you would need to use it more often to see a bigger effect.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't really notice any brightening. I'm trying to get into this sheet mask thing, but they never fit my face right. This was fine among the line of sheet masks.
Sanya K.
pflugerville
Love this mask, leaves my skin feeling great and brightened up! Reasonably priced, only comes with one. Is gentle on the skin and comes in great packaging. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good brightening face mask
Caitlin M.
Reno, NV
I really enjoy any of the face masks I use from this brand they are comfortable and easy to use and are affordable for a one use masks and always make the skin feel refreshed after each use
Briana D.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I always pick up Tony moly masks while at the store. They are perfect for a once a week pick me up to keep my skin looking fresh. They are always so cute and I recommend them to everyone.
Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
This mask was very refreshing on my skin. I usually have oily skin but sometimes i need a bit of hydration. I didnt notice much brightening but it left my face feeling good.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.