BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
Love this mask! It is hydrating and brightening. The scent is not overbearing, which is an issue with other sheet masks for me. I use this, rotating with other sheet masks, at least once a week.
Ana Q.
Fairfield
Definitely leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. It was gentle enough on sensitive skin, but I didn’t notice too much of a brightening difference in my complexion.
Megan B.
I love this sheet mask. It moisturized my skin and left it looking luminous. It was gentle on my skin. I will be repurchasing this sheet mask in the future. It’s pretty good.
Jacqueline J.
cincinnati
Very hydrating mask. My skin has acne marks on it so I’m all about brightening. I purchased this mask at Ulta. The packaging is pretty standard packaging noting too fancy and the price is very affordable.
Ela A.
Louisville
This brand ... sme... I don't get the hype. It was an okay mask. Hydrated, which is what it was supposed to do, I guess. Brighten? No, didn't notice anything like that.
Samantha W.
West Orange , NJ
One of the first brightening masks I’ve used. I always come away from using Tony Molly masks very pleased with he texture of my skin. It did appear to glow more with this mask in particular.
Mary C.
Tampa
I bought this at a TJ Maxx and enjoyed the low price point and the delicate scent. Although I do not love sheet masks this one was quite nice and lives up to the good Tony Moly reputation.
judy m.
Fort Lauderdale
Love how it makes my face feel, it made my skin feel hydrated and it also did brighten up my complexion. Wasn’t harsh on my skin at all, and didn’t smell bad either. Over all a good mask💚💚
Mistirae S.
These masks are absolutely amazing, they add a brightness and a glow to your skin I have Dole dry skin, and after using these mask my face looks so healthy and rejuvenated
Peyton S.
I can’t get enough of Tony Moly Sheet Masks! They’re the best. Hands down.

I do believe this brightened my face after one use - I need to use it more in my routine!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.