BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Deana H.
Nitro
I love masks in general & face products. Price was ok. I wasn’t thrilled about this one. The smell was ok & it was gentle on my skin. Just not what I expected, I think.
Karla B.
California
I did not see any immediate changes to my skin but my skin did feel very supple and hydrated. Im sure that with continued use the mask would very effectively brighten the skin as it did provide a very nice glow.
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
I love face masks - especially sheet masks. This one definitely brightens my skin and makes it feel so smooth. I think it is definitely worth the it price and is reasonable. I would buy again ! Awesome product
Cathy C.
FAIRVIEW
Definitly brightens my face up! I have a nice glow all day! It's easy to use and it forces you to take a moment (or 20 min) of your day to unwind and relax while it does it's job!
Sara L.
I enjoy all of the Tony Moly masks. They are decent for the price point and always leave your face feeling refreshed and moisturized. Cons. They all seem to work exactly the same.
Grace P.
Very soothing and brightening mask. I love to pop it on at night or before a party. My skin feels hydrated and freshed. The pearl extract really helps my complextion and skin tone.
Kaylee B.
Las Cruces
it was suuuuuuch a relaxing face mask! I think it worked nicely, it made my skin feel nice and soft and was just generally enjoyable! It pairs nicely with a glass of wine! 😉
Micaela D.
I loved it at first, but then my skin started to sting! The price point was good but not good enough for me to use again. Here’s to hopefully finding another mask that works for me from this brand!
Lily E.
canton
Nice mask that keeps my skin pretty bright. I’m very pale so not a lot of products do that for me. The packaging is adorable like all of TONYMOLY’s product. Will use again!
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
I love Tonymoly products. I bought a variety of sheet masks and this one was one of my favorites! The are pretty juicy masks so I recommend wringing them out a bit before applying.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.