BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like to use sheet masks after I microderm my skin. They are so cooking and soothing. I love all of TonyMoly sheet masks. Cute packaging and the masks are very effective on the skin. They also smell so fresh and clean.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Bought this from Ulta and I loved it! I think masks are so fun just to relax and pamper yourself for a bit and forget about the stresses in life. It did brighten my skin like it said it would! So I’d recommend it to a friend.
Haley M.
Horizon City, TX
I love these sheet masks! Makes using a mask easier and less messy! My face always feels and looks amazing after using this mask! I buy at Ulta and can find several kinds in stock always!
Katrina S.
Rutherford
This mask was to-die-for. It make my skin so bright looking, and i didnt break out in hives, as my ultra-sensitive skin ofter does. This was super effective in what it says, and I definitely recommend it to others!!!!
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
I love sheet masks and these are good quality! The price point is very fair and you can get it even cheaper if you buy in bundle. The formula is gentle and moisturizing. I would purchase it again! Highly recommend.
Ayeza S.
This mask is really good to my face. Make my face bright and have a lifting effect to me. I kept it to my face like 30-40mins later on after removing the mask my face felt plumped and hydrated. Love this product.
Ruth L.
Los Angeles
Love this pearl mask. The essence makes my skin so silky and smooth and gives great moisture. It does feel a bit sticky once it dries so I’d recommend rinsing your face afterwards :)
Karla B.
I did not see any immediate changes to my skin but my skin did feel very supple and hydrated. Im sure that with continued use the mask would very effectively brighten the skin as it did provide a very nice glow.
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
I love face masks - especially sheet masks. This one definitely brightens my skin and makes it feel so smooth. I think it is definitely worth the it price and is reasonable. I would buy again ! Awesome product
Cathy C.
Definitly brightens my face up! I have a nice glow all day! It's easy to use and it forces you to take a moment (or 20 min) of your day to unwind and relax while it does it's job!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.