BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Tiffany D.
Plano
Tony Moly is my holy grail face mask brand. This mask truly does brightening your skin. If I know I will be taking a lot of pictures the next day, I like to use this mask the night before so my skin can look radiant the next day.
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
This mask right here brightens and tightens your face immediately after use! I’ve never seen such a drastic change in any other face mask before! I highly recommend using Tony moly face makes if your wanting better skin overall!
Karyn C.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Sephora
While the mask is a little awkward to put on and stay on it really works. My skin feels moisturized and so soft after just 20 minutes. I now have the same product in a tub form to use as a night cream with easier application.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This did a great job brightening my dull skin. I have a lot of pigmentation problems, and it is always nice to find products that help even out my skin and bring life back to my skin.
Jordan M.
this mask rejuvenated my skin. i didn’t expect it to work as well as it did. it was very effective and truly brightened my skin it made it look porcelain and it made my skin bounce back. i will be purchasing this mask again!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I really enjoyed this face mask. It felt nice and soothing while it was on, not irritating at all on my sensitive skin and It felt really good afterward. My skin felt clean, refreshed and glowing. Would definitely use again!
cherie t.
Lennon, MI
Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening I didn't love this mask. Didn't seem like it did anything. The scent was not strong. It was hard to keep it on your face unless you laid down.
Ariana G.
San Luis Obispo
Every single mask I’ve used from this company has been great! They do what they say they do and the results last! I love giving them as gifts because I know no one will ever be disappointed.
Avneet G.
Fremont
The mask felt pretty nice and I can’t complain based on the price point. Made my skin feel very supple right after but didn’t really brighten. I’ve only used it once though, not sure if I would go out and purchase it again
Erin H.
One of my all time favorite sheet masks. Does a great job of moisturizing your skin, but dries down quickly enough so that your face isn’t super sticky after using it. It also does a great job of evening out the skin tone.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.