BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This sheet mask is great for illumination and radiance. It leaves skin feeling soft and brightened. It has a light soft scent and really good as a mask to use before an event when your skin needs a boost of radiance.
gabs c.
missouri city
I absolutely LOVE tony moly masks, they leave your skin so nice and moisturised! They are so effective in providing moisture for dry skin. These masks definitely met my expectations and there is no need for improvements at all! I will continue to buy!
Emily S.
This sheet mask is the key for bright skin its great for pigmented discoloration skin I have a little dots from an old pimples and it make it go away it’s like magic in a sheet mask
reagan f.
Sunnyvale, CA
My favorites masks ever! This brightening one is a serious must have! It does a great job at hydrating and increasing luminosity in my skin. I always buy four of this style every time from Urban! 100% recommend!
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This mask is the ultimate brightening fix. I like to use this mask once a week to keep my skin bright and fresh. I have sensitive skin and these masks don’t cause any irritation just leave it bright and glowing!
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
Tony moly is by far the best face mask company out there! They are extremely affordable, and they work so well! I’ve never tried one that didn’t do what it’s says on the packaging. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Kristyn J.
This mask is okay! I would definitely use it again but it is not a holy grail. I didn’t notice it Brighten at all but maybe when used more often it would! It’s still a lovely mask and made my skin feel awesome!
anslee b.
This mask left my face feeling refreshed and I could really tell the difference it made in brightness. It was very gentle on my skin. This was my first time using this mask and I would definitely use it again
Emily M.
Girard, PA
I really love this sheet mask. I noticed after using this that my face does appear brighter and it's feels very soft and moisturized as well. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others
monica b.
This was not my favorite Tony Moly mask (mix of ten) that I received. They do have excellent quality control though as they were all very saturated and had the same cut (eye holes, shape, etc)
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.