BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
L A.
Durham
tony moly sheet masks are my usual go-to! this one leaves the skin a bit sticky but also gives a gorgeous glow! brightening-check! the packaging is always so cute. i just wish it weren’t as sticky so i could leave it on before makeup as prep. would recommend
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is your standard sheet mask so it gets the job done. It makes my face feel very refreshed and bright the next morning. I have combo/dry skin so I love love using this in the winter because my skin looks plump the next morning. Doesn’t irritate my skin with harsh scents or anything so I recommend!
Kaitlynn L.
Eugene
Although I didn’t notice a brightening effect to my skin, I’m sure with repeated use, results would be seen. This mask left my skin feeling smooth and soft. While I haven’t repurchased, due to the fact that I typically go for masks aimed at soothing the skin or hydrating, I would recommend to a friend!
Hailey S.
syracuse, Ny
These masks are cheap yet very relaxing! You can always find a scent you like or a zone you want to fix in any of their masks! I personally have enjoyed the tightening masks from other companies that are more expensive however, these are fun for everyone!
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I’m not a big fan of sheet masks! I went ahead and gave this one a try and honestly I didn’t see or feel a difference at all! The price is good, that’s why I tried it and when I took the mask off my face did feel hydrated for about ten minutes, but that’s it.
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good mask for the price. Moisturizing and seemed to close my pores a bit. Adheres well, too. Not the best mask (hello, Purlisse!) but it's easy to find in stores and great price for a spa night.
Grace K.
This is my favorite sheet mask from Tony Moly! I used it consistently every three days for about three months; I definitely felt like it was effective in brightening my skin and met my expectations! I would definitely recommend it to others, for sure.
Elizabeth D.
I felt like this mask left a really thick residue. Most of these masks sink in after you take the sheet off, but this one seemed to just sit on top of my face and feel almost sticky. It did make my skin feel very smooth and bright afterwards though.
Brianna W.
New York , NY
Tonymoly face masks are great! They are sheet masks so easy to apply and not messy at all, also very cheap so easy to be repurchased. They also make my face very soft!
Duyen P.
Arlington
Talk about shine bright like a diamond.
If you feel like your face is dull or needs a boost of glow in your life, this mask is for you. Don’t hesitate to try it out. Use coupons at Ulta (the 3.50 off of a purchase of $15 or more) it’s worth it.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.