BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Ash
I loved this so so much! My skin was far brighter and softer after this, so I’m amazed at how good it works for the price!! I found this to be one of the few masks that really made my skin glow! I would definitely recommend to those who have skin like mine (combination, slight acne, sensitive), because I for sure think you’ll love it.
Pa Der Y.
Madison
Korean face masks are amazing and the only face masks I use to hydrate my skin. It’s just too bad that not all their products are available in store, only online.
Ciara W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my go-to face masks! Leave on for 15-20 minutes (or whenever the sheet runs dry) and your skin will feel amazing! Leaves your skin moisturized for an hour or so after. I put these on in the early morning or late night. Sometimes after a sweaty gym session- after cleansing
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I will start off by saying all of the Tony Moly masks I’ve tried so far, which has been a lot, have been amazing! I did but these masks in bulk while I was in Korea so they were cheaper compared to the ones sold in the US. Although they are extremely refreshing and I do recommend!
Monti M.
This sheet mask is amazing. It has a nice, light scent, that won’t irritate your skin. It definitely met my expectations when it came to helping my skin’s texture. When I took it off my skin was looked brighter and it was super soft. I would definitely recommend this sheet mask.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I couldn't tell a difference after just one treatment but after doing two masks in one week I did notice that my skin was brighter and more even toned. I purchased this item from Amazon although now it doesn't seem to be available. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Autumn B.
I liked using this mask. It did seem to hydrate my skin. There was not an overwhelming smell which is nice if you’re like me and have sensitive skin. I try to avoid fragrances when possible. I wouldn’t say that it left a lasting glow but for the day my skin did seem less dull.
Caitlin T.
I’ve used this mask a few times. I don’t know that it officially brightens my skin. It is definitely hydrating, the package is easy to open and dispose of with no mess. Budget friendly, I usually buy 3 at a time or so from Ulta. I recommend this brand to anyone who asks.
Stacey C.
I loved this mask by Tony moly! I like the convenience of sheet masks and that they don’t make a mess. I felt like the mask left my face hydrated and soft. I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Tori G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great sheet mask for hydrating the skin. Pro tip: I like to use the excess serum in the bottom of the packaging to pat into my face and smooth over my neck and chest when I’m done with the sheet. It’s a very inexpensive and effective way to get an instant glow!
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.