BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Marla P.
I love love love these. I purchased at urban outfitters and I try them out all the time. I’ll use right before a photoshoot to look well rested and tightened. Really smooth and soft and easy to use. Not a whole lot of product where you feel gross and slimy after but not less where you feel you aren’t getting your money’s worth.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I couldn't tell a difference after just one treatment but after doing two masks in one week I did notice that my skin was brighter and more even toned. I purchased this item from Amazon although now it doesn't seem to be available. I would recommend this product to my friends.
julla e.
I bought a pack of these but I'm not sure if it made any difference. It does smell good and it felt refreshing after I took it off. I'm not sure how many times I should use it until I see results, but I'd only buy them when they're on sale or if there's a good deal on Amazon.
Caitlin T.
I’ve used this mask a few times. I don’t know that it officially brightens my skin. It is definitely hydrating, the package is easy to open and dispose of with no mess. Budget friendly, I usually buy 3 at a time or so from Ulta. I recommend this brand to anyone who asks.
Autumn B.
I liked using this mask. It did seem to hydrate my skin. There was not an overwhelming smell which is nice if you’re like me and have sensitive skin. I try to avoid fragrances when possible. I wouldn’t say that it left a lasting glow but for the day my skin did seem less dull.
Stacey C.
I loved this mask by Tony moly! I like the convenience of sheet masks and that they don’t make a mess. I felt like the mask left my face hydrated and soft. I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Tori G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great sheet mask for hydrating the skin. Pro tip: I like to use the excess serum in the bottom of the packaging to pat into my face and smooth over my neck and chest when I’m done with the sheet. It’s a very inexpensive and effective way to get an instant glow!
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I really enjoyed this mask! The scent is light and fresh. It stays in place very well. I wore it while styling my hair. I have very sensitive skin and normally masks leave me a little red. This mask actually calmed my skin and I saw a noticeable difference in my pores!
Julie M.
Tony Moly products totally rock! I have very sensitive skin & have to be careful what I use. I found this mask to be gentle. Not sure how much it brightened my complexion, but I definitely felt brighter & thought I had more of a glow. I would definitely purchase again!
Crystal K.
Another amazing sheet mask. I'm addicted to these. This one was a great quality. The serum was moisturizing and soothing for my dry skin. I have to fight the temptation to leave these on longer than the recommended time. My skin felt and looked great after use.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.