BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, fo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Morganne S.
Amazing sheet mask. Low price and always at ulta. Leaves skin looking luminous and supple. Easy to use and travel with. Would recommend to others. Have repurchased and will continue too.
Gisell @.
I absolutely love Tony Moly products. They meet expectations of of what they promote in the product. I really love the packaging and I continue to use the products. Prices are great and you can find products easily.
Ashley H.
got a couple of these from a friend visiting asia. love how much product they provide in the face masks; it hardly ever dries out before the 15 mins are over. i also love using the excess product on my arms and neck
Sofia C.
I personally love tony moly sheet masks. This one made my skin feel super soft and I definitely saw a difference afterwords. Great product for the price. Would definitely buy it again!
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I have extremely dry skin due to eczema so I try to use some type of mask to keep my skin hydrated and illuminated. Since using not only just this mask but most of Tony Moly mask with Mario Badescu products, I’ve noticed my skin has been less dry and dull. I’ve even completely stop using hydrocortisone cream for to combat my dry and itchy skin.
Francesca N.
This mask is nice when you've just finished showering and you want a lil extra brightening and evening of your skintone and diminishes redness. It's super affordable and easy to use.
Beryl B.
New York
I get a lot of masks and this one is a good light one I like to use once in a while. I rotate through different brands and different functions. But I’ve gotten these several times. It’s gentle and moisturizing.
allie B.
State College, PA
This was a nice mask! After cleansing and toning my skin, I applied the mask and let it sit for 30 minutes. It was gentle and seemed to effectively brighten. The only issue I had was that the mask was not the best fit for my face shape, but different sheet mask brands vary so it isn’t a major setback for me. I would purchase this again as a nice pick-me-up when my skin is looking dull!
Charlene D.
This mask is amazing ! It made my skin glow and so soft . It was so worth the price and I'd will use them all the time . It was in a pretty package and did everything it said it would . I loved it
Inna m.
USA
First, I love sheet masks- so not messy. Secondly after you apply the mask, you instantly see a radiance in your face. So good you will think twice before covering with make-up.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.