BY TONYMOLY

Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening - Tony Moly's Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening

Buy on Amazon
  • "These masks are so much fun!! They don't make my sensitive skin break out, and the glow they give is so pretty! The price isn't that bad, especially if you don't use face masks often! I definitely recommend these if you wanna treat yourself or have a girls night!!" in 20 reviews
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
So I know I said I hated sheet masks, but sheet masks from Tony Moly’s line is the only exception!! Okay, where start about my love for ALL of Tony Moly’s sheet mask: not only have I’m been obsessing over Korean skincare brands over the past year and a half, I’ve also been obsessing on how I can get that Desi Perkins’ glow if you know what I mean. This mask fulfills both of my current obsessions and is for an affordable price with different types of masks for different outcomes! One thing that I really like
about these masks is: 1. It does what it says it’s going to do aka brighten/radiate my skin 2. Doesnt have a strong scent at all 3. When you leave the leftover essence on your skin to absorb, it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling like other sheet masks. Love this and all of his masks, MUST TRY!
Megan S.
San Francisco , CA
I love Tony Moly as a brand but I was really disappointed with this face mask. I’ve tried a lot of different brands and types of facial masks (kind of a junkie) so anything that is supposed to help enhance a natural glow Im all for! First off this mask smelled, and not in a good way. It had this latexy/silicone smell and I really dont like using ANY facial products that smell bad on my face. After I took it off (about 15–20) mins I didn’t really feel like there was a difference. My face didn’t feel soft or really clean for that matter. I definitely won’t be trying Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening again. Disappointing because I like some of Tony Moly’s other sheet masks.
Mercedes V.
Tony moly pearl brightening skin mask is really lovely to use. I love face masks but most of them all feel and seem to do the same things to my face but there are just a couple that has stood out which means it didn't just so what all them do and this is one of them that stood out. My face seemed actually brighter and plumper and it kept my skin dewy and glow the whole day. I didn't where any face make up only eye liner and mascara because this had my skin so on point that day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is interested in it.
Alexis S.
Texas
I believe that Tony Moly has one of the best mask sheets in the market, I specifically love the brightening one. At the end of the day I lay down in bed & put this mask on, and light a candle, then I lay down. After the 30 minutes is over, I rub the leftover essence in the bag all over my neck in my chest. The next day I always look so refreshed & wash my face and my neck.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This brand is one I like and is now becoming easier to find and purchase and is a good affordable Korean skincare line. One of the things I like about this brand is the packaging and they have some fun/cute skincare masks too!
This mask worked out good for me! It did make my skin visibly brighter after using it and it made makeup application afterwards look (and work) good too!
Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
This left my skin feeling amazing! For the price I can’t complain. While I didn’t see any significant changes. My skin did feel better, refreshed which did add a nice glow but that didn’t last as long as the feeling lol. Would purchase again for sure
Meagan H.
Columbia
I got a sample of this from Ipsy. It was pleasant! I put it on while I was taking a bath and after I removed it my skin really was bright and soft! I think I prefer the disco kitten mask overall for brightening, but this is a nice one-use mask. Also, I *don’t* suggest using it in the hot bath. It makes the mask take forever to dry.
Jessi N.
sand springs
Tony Moly Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening is very affective while being gentle on the skin. The package is easy to open and less messy than other brands. It was very effective on brightening my skin and even helped fade some old acne scars. It’s great for giving your skin a boost to plump and brighten up your complexion. I would recommend giving this a try! It’s effective and a great price.
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
I noticed after a week of using these sheets masks that my skin looked brighter, softer, supple. I got a lot of compliments that my skin looked radiant. There is a lot of excess liquid when you take it off. I find that if I pat my face to allow my skin to absorb it that helps and I use the rest on my elbows and my chest.
Heather E.
Raleigh , NC
I absolutely love this mask. It’s become part of my weekly mask rotation. It definitely helps fade my acne scars faster than other masks I’ve tried, it’s gentle, hydrating, and worth the price. The only thing I would change is the smell. It smells kind of chemical and artificial... But I can deal with it since it works.
Cindy T.
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, for those who have used this product before and have the same skin type as me, did it irritate your skin after use?
Jennifer B.