BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm

Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm

Melt away the days grime with this Cleansing Balm in Peach Punch Sherbet from Tony Moly. Packaged in an adorably delightful peach container, this cleansing balm gently melts away any dirt or grime accumulated throughout the day and leaves skin amazingly soft. With the gentlest ingredients, this product is perfect for sensitive skin and erases thick makeup, leaving skin glossy. Tony Moly is a Korean beauty brand who's global presence makes it a wonderful blend of innovation and popular cosmetics with adorable packaging.

I'm thinking about grabbing this today & I'd like to know if it's good for dryer skin? I'm combo leaning dry & I am obsessed with how this looks haha 😄
This packaging is soo cute ! I love Tony Moly. But has anyone tried this? Is it ok for sensitive skin?
If you have used this, pleaseeee let me know if it's worth the price point and how long it lasted.
Start your review of Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm!
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would give more stars if I could... what a fantastic product! I bought this as an alternative to my normal cleansing balm and I will never go back. This balm smells soooo good, plus it does a good job of removing my makeup. I don’t know if this will work for waterproof makeup since I don’t wear it but based on the fact that it removes glitter shadow laid down with Mac Mixing Medium, I would think it does. Hands down the second best cleansing balm I’ve ever tried. Plus the packaging is cute and I’m a sucker for packaging!
Brandi W.
Cowpens, SC
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brandi W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I graduated to this from standard makeup wipes, and it instantly became a HOLY GRAIL for me. It literally melted away makeup! And the smell was absolutely amazing! It doesn't irrite eyes, doesn't clog pores, and leaves skin feeling soft and almost glowy. I would highly recommend. 🤗
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: ULTA
What a beautifully packaged, fantastic product. Smells of peach - I absolutely love it but if you're sensitive to fragrance this might not be for you. Lots if product in this one. Great for melting off makeup before you wash your skin at night. Love this!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Cute packaging. It really looks like a peach. Then you open it up and smells like a peach. The balm melts in your hands as it warms up. Feels amazing on your face. After i wash it off my skin feels cleans and smells amazing. Peachy clean. Lol.
Mark G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing talented brilliant. I always love this product and I use many times every week. The price point is great too and they are always moisturizing.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
The only reason I am taking a point off is because of the price. This is around 26.50 dlls at Ulta for 2.82 Oz, which would be around 80 grams (rounding up). I love the scent of this and the consistency. Once applied to the skin it does melt into a oily feeling but it doesn't leave a film on your skin, you could easily not use a second cleanser and be OK. However, I like to follow up with a foaming cleanser. The price for me is not worth it because there is a similar product you can get on Amazon called "Hope Girl Jamong Grapefruit Cleansing Balm", which has a very similar consistency and it smells pretty good too. This is around 13dlls for 75 grams. I can buy two of these for the price of one Tony Moly Peach. If you are obsessed with peaches and you want to give a try I think you will like it, but it might be worth looking at other options too, or waiting for an Ulta sale, sometimes they have the buy one and get one 50% off. Overall, this did the job, it removed my makeup, and my skin wasn't overly dry. It also does a pretty good job with black eyeliner, for waterproof you might need to do two washes, but I am yet to find a makeup remover that will remove waterproof makeup with one pass. This lasted me around 3 months, but I was using other cleansers as well. So if you use it everyday, I would say it will last around 1.5 months or two, depending how much and how often you use it. I usually use cleansing balms only at night, as the first step of my skin routine.
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Not bad. It goes on super smooth and has a nice slip. It smells good and it washes off really easily. My face feels the same as any other average cleansing balm though. I use this as my first cleanser. It loses a star because of how expensive it is. The first ingredient is mineral oil, same as their apricot cleansing oil. Mineral oil is cheap, so there’s no reason for it to be priced at almost $30. I probably won’t buy this ever again, but Tony Moly has other amazing products that I would recommend over this. Plus, the jar either looks like a boob, a butt, or a butt-boob depending on how you turn it! You would think they’d notice…
Mickala G.
Interlachen, FL
This product smelled wonderful leaves my skin feeling amazing and has such cute packaging which is something I always look for in a product .
tehane H.
Mount Dora, FL
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm uploaded by tehane H.
Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm uploaded by tehane H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a new addition to my collection. First of all, that packaging!!!! Secondly, the smell! It smells like sweet peach candy.... I love the texture of the balm and you only need a little to take away all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara! So far, so good!Tony Moly Peach Punch Sherbet Cleansing Balm
Sharon V.
San Jose, CA
-1 because packaging is kind of inconvenient and takes up too much space. -1 because of how much is required for me to remove waterproof mascara compared to other cleansing balms. -1 because fragrance is a bit too strong, especially since you’re massaging this into your skin. It lasted me 3-4 months of everyday use and I wear a decent amount of makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...