BY TONYMOLY #9 in Hand Cream

A nourishing and moisturizing peach-scented hand cream containing real peach extracts, adenosine, and shea butter to reveal soft, smooth skin. This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea butter intensively moisturizes hands, while real peach extract and adenosine provide antioxidants and support natural elasticity. The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously fresh peach scent. Tony Moly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • is this moisturizing or oily?2 Answers
  • This is sooo cute! Does it smell for a long time?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
My favorite hand cream is the peach one by TonyMoly! The packaging is beyond adorable! It looks like a Peach! The formula for the hand cream is so thick, you can stick the jar upside down and it won’t move. That’s how thick! The scent is so yummy! It smells just like peaches. Despite the thick formula, it blends into the skin like a dream. Also a little goes a long way. Perfect for the cold winter months, it give you a reminder of summer with its peach scent.
Kengie A.
Monmouth Bch, NJ
Love love love this! I purchased this from urban outfitters a while ago because of the cute packaging, but I got hooked because of how good it smells! I always get compliments on my smell when I use this. It does a really great job of moisturizing my hands and other small areas on my body. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a cute hand moisturizer with a great unique scent!
Kristen M.
I really wanted to love this since I really enjoy the  Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk but the scent was just too overwhelming to me. It smells more like Tropical Twist Trident gum than peaches. I am glad I made this purchase though because it is fairly cheap and the container is so cute! I keep it on my dresser as decoration.
Kristy B.
This hand cream always leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized! The scent is pretty fruity, so be mindful of that if you don’t like fruity scents. I love the packaging. I didn’t give it five stars because I don’t think I’d buy it again. Not because it’s not a good product, but because there’s nothing about it that WOW’s me.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I literally just bought this yesterday!! "It caught my attention due to the container design...which is very Kawaii. <3 "I am a total fan of all things Kawaii . "I also love Peaches so the container pulled me in. "Now upon getting home...I could not wait to try this out!! "I'm more than happy with the product, it is a bit pricey, but it smells just like peaches, has a whipped soft and silky texture. "Best of all...it is not greasy or overpowering. "You should however be a fan of peach scented things or you might have an issue with it making you smell completely edible . :) "Two Thumbs Up!!! "I want it in Strawberry please!! :)
Rachel C.
This smells exactly like a fresh peach and comes in the cutest container. I didn’t expect it to be that great of a product because of his cute it is but I was pleasantly surprised! It’s really hydrating and silky
Ja'Quayla H.
I think tonymoly has such cute packaging! This is what drew me in to buy the product in the first place. I wasn’t let down by the moisturizing properties of the cream, however I wouldn’t treat this product as a miracle worker. It takes a few uses in order to truly feel the product work.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I love this hand cream! The package is on point. This is good for my bag and a cheaper alternative to my L’Occitane hand cream tubes. Just as portable as L’Occitane and my hands are still soft when using it. The sheet masks from this K beauty brand is amazing too!
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
I can’t say enough great things about this product. The smell... are you kidding me?! It’s not that fake peach scent, this smells like REAL peaches and I am obsessed! The packaging is obviously adorable, and the product itself really does moisturize my skin well.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
This smells so good! Addictive! I got samples of this in my Birchbox and Ipsy! I had to go out and buy a full-size! It makes my hands feel soft and it smells so yummy! And it’s a cute little peach container! I will buy again!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Is this worth the price?
Hanane L.
marrakech
It s smell good ? Because the packaging is so cute
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this product work?
Amanda K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
is this moisturizing or oily?
Miriam B.