Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz

*1 other buying options

A hand cream that moisturizes and brightens the skin. The Panda's Dream White Hand Cream is a thick yet lightweight hand cream that is designed to lock in moisture and brighten the hands. Perfect for nourishing, bringing vitality back into your skin, and evening out skintone, hands will feel soft and smooth after each application without greasiness. It contains bamboo extracts for a healthy, natural way to intensely hydrate and it features a light fruity scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain benzophenone-5 or artificial pigment.

Does this ever go on sale at Ulta?
Where can i found it in brazil ?
How smooth does this make your hands? does it leave them oily or does it soak in nicely?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz!
Saratoga Spgs, UT
First of all I love pandas and immediately fell in love with the packaging. It has a really nice clean scent and isn’t too overpowering. I feel like the price is fair because you just need the smallest amount. The cold dry air where I live tends to dry out my hands and I really like how soft this hand cream leaves them.
Mars, PA
This TonyMoly Panda cream is to die for. The bottle alone is just perfect, but topping it off with an awesome cream... what more could you want??? No, seriously... what more do you want!? This is adorable. The hand cream keeps my hands looking and feeling so incredibly soft.... like a snuggly panda.
Danbury, CT
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Jackie L.
I loove this handcream! Not only does it come in this adorable super cute packaging but the lotion is super hydrating to my hands! I will be reusing this panda but I also want to repurchase more of the hand cream.
Loveland, CO
This is not my most favorite hand cream, but it's so gosh darn cute. I mean, who can resist it? I've purchased it for gifts and for myself. It is not too expensive and works just fine as a hand cream. I'm not super fond of the scent, though it is not offensive.
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Mickey C.
I love this hand cream! The packaging is absolutely adorable and the scent of the lotion is a subtle sweet flowery scent. It's absolutely amazing. I use this on my hands and elbows and it works wonders.
Washington, DC
I really love this lotion. Not only does it look cute on my shelf but it smells amazing (not too pungent though), and it moisturizes very well. Its thicker than most lotions but it works really well and leaves my hands soft.
Fresno, CA
Just for that sake of it, I LOVE Korean products. They work better on my skin than the American products, but I still love them too! This product works good. I had a sample from this product and it works fast. I recommend this product because it's just great and if I like it, you'll like it too!
Columbus, MI
This hand cream is really nice and it smells really good! I got this as a gift from a friend so I don’t know how expensive it is but I absolutely love it! The packaging from TonyMoly is adorable!
Waldorf, MD
This is so cute! Every time I take it out, people ask what it is and where I got it (Ulta). It does a pretty good job at moisturizing my hands. I just wish it was a bigger container.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
it’s extremely whitening but i recomendable using a lotion before because it does dry out your skin a bit especially you have dry skin it’s must do before.