Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz

*1 other buying options

A hand cream that moisturizes and brightens the skin. The Panda's Dream White Hand Cream is a thick yet lightweight hand cream that is designed to lock in moisture and brighten the hands. Perfect for nourishing, bringing vitality back into your skin, and evening out skintone, hands will feel soft and smooth after each application without greasiness. It contains bamboo extracts for a healthy, natural way to intensely hydrate and it features a light fruity scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain benzophenone-5 or artificial pigment.

Does this ever go on sale at Ulta?
Where can i found it in brazil ?
How smooth does this make your hands? does it leave them oily or does it soak in nicely?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz!
Perfect not to mention cute. With winter here it's that crackly die skin time... I hate it. But thins product is a nice moisturizer and did i mention cute?
Parkville, MD
I love this, I wish I had more of this. My hands become so soft when I use this and it's amazing. On top of that the packaging is so adorable I love it .
Cute packaging. smells great. for me it's not too strong of a smell. my hands has been loving it since it's cold where i live when I got this products.
I absolutely love this hand cream. Its thick, but not greasy, and completely absorbed. It left my hands feeling silky soft and the smell is amazing.
Pawtucket , RI
Not gonna lie I bought this just because of the packaging. Lotion isn’t the best, once I use it up I plan to just refill it with another lotion
Seattle, WA
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Myung T.
This hand cream is super thick and moisturizing and will keep your hands super moisturized all day without feeling greasy!
Toccoa, GA
I'm really in love with this product!all it took was one try and I was hooked!! Leaves skin feeling great!
Perfection, made me hands feel so soft. I love the packaging too! No problems with this, would repurchase
Berryville, VA
I love everything about this product! The scent, the packaging, and it actually works! Very moisturizing!
I love how thick this cream is and use it at night. Besides it looks really cute on my night stand!