Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz

*1 other buying options

A hand cream that moisturizes and brightens the skin. The Panda's Dream White Hand Cream is a thick yet lightweight hand cream that is designed to lock in moisture and brighten the hands. Perfect for nourishing, bringing vitality back into your skin, and evening out skintone, hands will feel soft and smooth after each application without greasiness. It contains bamboo extracts for a healthy, natural way to intensely hydrate and it features a light fruity scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain benzophenone-5 or artificial pigment.

Does this ever go on sale at Ulta?
Where can i found it in brazil ?
How smooth does this make your hands? does it leave them oily or does it soak in nicely?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz!
San Francisco, CA
This is just the cutest lotion jar ever. I kept it on my desk as a decoration and to remind me to put in lotion. It is lightly fragranced and didn't feel sticky. When I finished the lotion it was a cute jar to store things in too, so the packaging alone made it worth it to me.
Love this hand cream! I’ve been using it every night for a month now and there’s still a lot of product left. It’s not greasy and doesn’t have much of a scent. The panda packaging is adorable and I plan to keep it after I’ve used up all the product :)
Middleboro, MA
Who isn’t drawn in by the adorable packaging??  The panda is so adorable.  The product is a refreshing light scent which vanished quickly. It absorbed well into the skin and didn’t make my hands greasy.  I would buy this again.
Lone Tree, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been such a life saver for me. My hands get get so dried year round so this has been my go to. Packaging is adorable and it smells really good. Price is definitely affordable and it has lasted me a good while.
Indialantic, FL
4 stars in packaging alone! I love this cute little panda bear jar. I wasn’t a huge fan of the actual lotion, hence the 4 stars. I ended up toss the lotion and putting in a hand lotion I liked better. Now it’s perfect!
MIDWEST CITY, OK
This hand cream is great! Leaves hands super soft and hydrated. The container is ADORABLE. The scent isn't amazing, but it's not bothersome. It's just hand cream :P
Columbia, MD
Okay, so I totally bought this hand cream because of its adorable packaging. However, the scent is amazing! Its a light, sweet peach smell. The lotion isn't heavy like some other hand creams and quickly going into your skin. Although I don't use it regularly, I will agree that it does moisturize your hands and help to soften the skin. Bonus? This product is paraben free!!
I tried the sample for this and it made my hands feel heavenly. I have issues with super dry hands and this was like an on the spot repair. I really really want to try the full size out. Lucky me I was able to get a few samples from purchasing so much online.
Buena Park, CA
Ok, first of all, how can you NOT love the packaging of this? It's a twist top and contains some of the best handcream I've ever used. I keep it on my desk at work as it's pleasing to the eye AND super useful! A little bit of the handcream goes a long way and I feel like I can refill it with more lotion when I run out. Love this cute useful panda!
I love this hand cream! It has a light scent and it's very moisturizing. Plus, the packaging is adorable. I love how my hands feel after using this stuff! There is not a ton of product but, I feel like the cream is fairly concentrated.