Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz

*1 other buying options

A hand cream that moisturizes and brightens the skin. The Panda's Dream White Hand Cream is a thick yet lightweight hand cream that is designed to lock in moisture and brighten the hands. Perfect for nourishing, bringing vitality back into your skin, and evening out skintone, hands will feel soft and smooth after each application without greasiness. It contains bamboo extracts for a healthy, natural way to intensely hydrate and it features a light fruity scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain benzophenone-5 or artificial pigment.

Does this ever go on sale at Ulta?
Where can i found it in brazil ?
How smooth does this make your hands? does it leave them oily or does it soak in nicely?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz!
Belleville, NJ
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amo con locura esta cremita. Yo tengo realmente es la rosa, es muy buena para preparar la piel antes del maquillaje. Hidrata sin necesidad de dejar la piel súper grasosa. Es muy ligera y mi piel la absorbe súper rápido
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Naya R.
This hand cream is fantastic and the packaging is very cute! It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it since a little bit of product goes a long way. It instantly hydrates my hands and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. I didn't like having to dig into the cream in order to apply it since the cream itself is firm, but I got used to it.
Chula Vista , CA
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by MANDY K.
I love Korean beauty products and this one I would definitely recommend, especially as a gift because of it's adorable aesthetic! The cream itself applies smoothy and is very moisturizing without leaving your hands feeling greasy. The fragrance is fresh, clean and I can't tell you how many times friends exclaim how cute it is when they come across at my home or when gifted to them!
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Kristen M.
Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Kristen M.
A very cute gift or stocking stuffer for friends and family! It is fairly cheap and not a bad moisturizer for the price. It is much less of a harsh smell than the  Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream 1.06 oz but I still believe the  Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk smells the best out of these. I don't regret purchasing this because it is cute even though I never use it as a hand cream.
Murphy
It’s very cute packaging but it’s kind a like a typical lotion or handcream my mom actually got hers for sale so for her but she got it for was a pretty good price I mean it’s very typical and basic lotion so I don’t necessarily think anybody really needs it but it works good
Virginia Bch, VA
My boyfriends mom got me this for Christmas and i thought I was just going to like it because im obsessed with pandas. This smells like a spa and is so thick and moisturizing. Plus it is very cute. I will get this again once I run out.
This hand cream is so good! The scent is mild but nice and the cream is thick but not greasy. I have very dry hands and this helps them a lot. The only issue is it’s very pricey. I bought it on sale because I thought the packaging was super cute and even though I ended up loving the product, I don’t think I’d buy it again unless it’s on sale.
Waco, TX
This is hand's down one of my favorite hand creams! I LOVE the smell of this product and nothing else compares to the smell of this product. I have very dry skin and a tendency to wash my hands a lot, so this product really hydrates my hands and elbows and I love that it doesn't feel sticky after I put it on. I love this product and will definitely buy this again!
Rock Hill
I love this product. I'm someone who hates the feeling of lotion on their hands but I love this hand cream! It smells very clean and makes your hands feel amazing! I would definitely buy this product again. Another hit product from Tony Moly,
I'm amazed at how well this actually worked. I have some redness on the back of my hands and some scarring from allergic reactions and it completely brightened and smoothed out my skin. It smells fresh and is a gentle but hydrating lotion. Would definitely buy again, and I have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...