Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream - 1.05 oz uploaded by Thalia F.Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream - 1.05 oz uploaded by Mary Anne R.

BY TONYMOLY

Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream - 1.05 oz see more...

• Does this leave a slight sticky feeling on your skin afte...2 Answers
  • How does this product smell??2 Answers
  • Does this cream moisturize well? Where can I purchase?2 Answers
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This was the first product I got of Tony Moly and is the responsible for my addiction with this brand. This cream is great and smells fabulous plus the super cute package and the great price. When you apply it at first you will notice that it leaves a withe color in your hands or face but then when the skin absorbes it the skin feels hidratated and smooth. I just love it. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
Janie R.
Hello cute packaging ! I'm so glad this has become more assessable . This is a sweet and cute Korean brand. This cream is nice to have in your purse for throughout the day. I highly recommend it . It's lightweight and smells good. I picked mine up at Ulta.
Ximena A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've been obsessed with Tony Moly products for years and this hand cream is one of my favorites. It has a very unique scent that I love and it is very moisturizing. It takes a long time to absorb so I keep it on my bedside table as a night treatment. Also the packaging is incredibly adorable!
Ariti T.
Santa Maria, CA
Like always, Tony Moly has really cute packaging! I love the smell and the way it feels when I put it on. Its not greasy at all and leaves my hand soft. Only confusing part is that this is from a whitening collection, but I don't know if its to whiten my hands because it doesn't do that.
Amanda N.
It's really helping my hands this cold, dry winter. Smells nice and doesn't seem too greasy once rubbed in.
Arika a.
Leeds
I really  love this product and I did a lot of research before buying it. I even asked many people about it their reaction was pretty cool most of reviews were saying that this product is good for peoples who have extremist dry skin with dry patches so I tried and yeah I really loved so I will buy it again and again cuz its not only whitens ur face it also helps to Moisturise it
Mary Anne R.
Canada
This hand cream is great! It extremely moisturizing and smells amazing (like a fruity scent). Its thick but it doesn't leave my hands greasy or anything like that! My only con is that its a bit bulky and not travel friendly but that's okay because I like the way it looks on my vanity. :)
Stephanie O.
West Chester, PA
How does this product smell??
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this cream moisturize well? Where can I purchase?
Cathy C.
Does this leave a slight sticky feeling on your skin afterwards?